First two shows

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our first show this year, is 4/10/2010. Cruisin Dave will be there to provide tunes and pass out goodies that local merchants have donated.

We are looking for a good turn out, so try and join us.

Our second show, on 4/17/2010, will have a Bugatti Veyron there. Here is your chance to see one up close and personal. The following day, Sunday the 18th, there will be an auction to purchase a ride in the Veyron, with the proceeds going to the Childrens Hospital. Details on that event, will be available at Cars and Coffee both on the 10th and the 17th.

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry i have gone thru all the 2010 threads……what are the times for these gatherings?

Thanks,
    Rob

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rob all the saturday shows are at 9:00-12:00 at southlands mall behind Barnes and Noble books.

Fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks.

Some ‘street jeepers’ and myself will come by for the first time amd check it out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Weather should be nice, really looking forward to this! Thanks for using my images on the home page! I’m honored.drivesmile

Jeff

Anonymous
    Inactive

@BehindTheLens 40240 wrote:

Weather should be nice, really looking forward to this! Thanks for using my images on the home page! I’m honored.drivesmile

Jeff

just wondering how the first turnout was ?

Anonymous
    Inactive
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.