Finally have a car to SHOW

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello there fellow C&C Irvine show-goers!

I have been going to C&C for Almost a year now with my dad, I’m always walking around with my camera taking photos while my dad just looks at the cars. Many of you have probably seen us around from time to time. I don’t have any photos of my dad for you to go by, but here’s one of me: http://www.m-b-photos.com/Other/MeGear/5828965_EjMNS#417962178_zNCkD

(BTW, let me know if any of you have any photo requests! Just let me know which car is yours and I’ll try to get a few shots if it for you some timethumbup)

Anyway, As of last night my dad and I became proud new owners of a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T, Black with the red RT front end stripes (Just behind the wheel wells in the front):banana::banana: It’s absolutely beautiful and just from the test drives and the ride home last night we absolutely love it already. We plan to put on the Crager style rims as seen on the R/T Classics and add a Mopar CAI as soon as our order comes in.

Since we didn’t pull in our drive-way until about 10:30 last night, I don’t have any photos as of yet, but I’ll try to get some tonight as soon as my dad gets home with it. Not sure if I’ll have time though as I need to get a bunch of driving time behind the wheel of it before this Thursday as I have to take my behind-the-wheel driving test for my license. I’m really nervous about it because I’m used to my dad’s truck that I’ve practiced driving in for the past 8 months so hopefully I will get used to the challenger quickly.thumbup

We are HOPING to come to C&C this coming Saturday and show it. If not then probably next weekend. The only thing that might hold us back for this weekend is that I have Prom on that day so I’m not sure how busy I’ll be (BTW, If I pass my test I get to take the Challenger for the night!:banana:lololol). So we’ll see how things come together!

I’ll get photos and post them ASAP, but for now, it looks EXACTLY like this (but without leather seats): http://www.redletterdodge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/2010-challenger-RT-hood-stripes.jpg

Thanks for reading (for those of you that did, it was a long read I’m sorrylololol)
    -Mike

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations. Good luck on your test.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We ended up going today and it was a pretty good success! 🙂 Saw quite a few people admiring our new Challenger 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.