Feb/March Dallas C&C

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When is the next one going to be? Feb 27 which is the last Saturday of the month or will it be the first Saturday of March which is the 6th.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was just going to post the same question 😎

Is there a show on Feb 27th and Mar 6th?

Anonymous
    Inactive

According to the Classic BMW website, the show is still on Feb 27th at 8 AM. It then switches to the first Saturday of the month in March thumbup

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anyone verify if there will be a C&C on March 6 even though there was one last weekend also?

pladmin
    Keymaster

This month, fans of the show will get a double dose of classic Corvettes and Cobras, exotic Porsches and Ferraris, late-model muscle cars and the odd hot rod or 10.
    As usual, the show will begin at about 7 a.m. on the last Saturday of the month – Feb. 27, in this case. The next week, March 6, the show will permanently shift to first Saturdays.

Source: DallasNews.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be there! looking forward to it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

wish there was a more stable date routine not everyone that comes is already working at the dealership anyway. it really does matter that there is some forewarning at least to someone like me who has missed three events because of the date changes. plus they have to start some type of filtering because many of the quality cars are not going to come because the theme areas are now overrun by hundreds of the same cars they sell all over town on any tote the note lot. sad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

you will find samples of the fine fabrics that we currently have available. If you do not see what you are looking for or if you have any questions, please search in google.:happy::happy::happy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That show was held on 6th march ..
    Man what a show that was..
    The performances were outclass and the stage was awesome…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.