EuroSunday

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

http://www.eurosunday.net/ Has anyone been to this event up north here? I haven’t yet made it out but if it is anything like the San Jose Santana Row gatherings it’ll be pretty lame with “common” supercars and nothing older than 1980. That’s why I love C&C. Old, new, euro, asian, american, australian, one-offs, customs, racers, bikes and more all without an air of “i’m too cool for you”. I’m sorry at the San Jose event that my Citroen DS wasn’t cool enough to be amongst the 2 dozen 360 modenas and lambos but i think it would find a nice home at C&C. Must find excuse to go to SoCal!!

Anonymous

I haven’t seen this one yet, but the EuroSunday/SupercarSunday cruise at VCR in Woodland Hills/Calabasas is just like C&C. Especially on the last Sunday of the month like today. Very eclectic with people often doing runs through the canyons before or after the event. It’s in a strip mall just off the 101, and the lot has the same issues that plagued Crystal Cove, but it’s definitely worth the 70 mile drive from Irvine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve heard about that, but not into details. At first I thought you were talking about the euro sunday up in Woodland hills. I’ve yet to go to that on either, although I should check it out someday.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.