Douche Bag of the Day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

This will be the official gallery for D-bag of the day. Yesterdays winner was this guy:

The driver of this Lamborghini Aventador mashed the throttle when he left his parking spot and sped through the lot carelessly to show off for his buddy. He didn’t seem to care about what he did and didn’t seem to understand the dangers. That anyone could have come out from in between the show cars and have been struck. Be it an adult, a child or a dog or another car. He could have easily hurt or killed someone.

DSC03712-M.jpg

Anydrobardola
    Participant

LOVE the ” Douche Bag of the day”!! Seems to always be one there…….

Anonymous

Douche of the Day:

The rider of this Ducati came speeding into the lot and came very close to clipping all of us.

cnc12225-042-L.jpg

Anonymous

Douche of the Day:

DSC07369-M.jpg

There was also a red Honda Civic Coupe that peeled out leaving, but I didn’t get a pic of that douche.

Anonymous

OH and

The Douche Bag!

This kid did…attempted to do…a burn out in his Civic as he was leaving the C&C lot. NOBODY was impressed

DSC08326-L.jpg
    DSC08408-L.jpg

blewbyu
    Participant

This guy has nothing better to do but to hate on everyone out there. Needs to get a life, forum troll of the year!

2me5yiq.png
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3125[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3126[/ATTACH]

Anonymous

@mikehm 67608 wrote:

This guy has nothing better to do but to hate on everyone out there. Needs to get a life, forum troll of the year!

2me5yiq.png
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3125[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3126[/ATTACH]

There’s a ton of pics of me out there you know that right? You could have simply asked 😉

Here’s a newer pic of me for your pleasure:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3127[/ATTACH]

If you want to know any personal info of mine to post on the internet feel free to ask. I have no secrets. 🙂

Oh and I assume you are the very mature guy that called me a “Hater” and a “Faggot” for putting your friend on blast.

You can’t use the excuse that if everyone else is doing something dumb you have the right to do the same dumb thing. Just because the car in front of you peeled out it doesn’t mean YOU get to peel out. Ok! Grow up and understand that.

Here is what I posted on the site about you:

Friend of the red Civic that previously won this prestigious award. This guy came up to me trying to “defend” his friends actions by saying that “everyone else was doing it.”

He also said I was a “Hater” and that everyone hates me. That I’m an “*******” and a “faggot”

Way to take the high road Douche of the Day!
    DSC00176-L.jpg
    DSC00175-L.jpg

I have three witnesses to back-up what I have quoted you saying and to back up that I never once even cussed back at you. 😉

blewbyu
    Participant

@SVT2888 67614 wrote:

There’s a ton of pics of me out there you know that right? You could have simply asked 😉

Here’s a newer pic of me for your pleasure:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3127[/ATTACH]

If you want to know any personal info of mine to post on the internet feel free to ask. I have no secrets. 🙂

Oh and I assume you are the very mature guy that called me a “Hater” and a “Faggot” for putting your friend on blast.

You can’t use the excuse that if everyone else is doing something dumb you have the right to do the same dumb thing. Just because the car in front of you peeled out it doesn’t mean YOU get to peel out. Ok! Grow up and understand that.

Here is what I posted on the site about you:

Friend of the red Civic that previously won this prestigious award. This guy came up to me trying to “defend” his friends actions by saying that “everyone else was doing it.”

He also said I was a “Hater” and that everyone hates me. That I’m an “*******” and a “faggot”

Way to take the high road Douche of the Day!
    DSC00176-L.jpg
    DSC00175-L.jpg

I have three witnesses to back-up what I have quoted you saying and to back up that I never once even cussed back at you. 😉

You got the wrong person here, I am not the driver of that 335I, although it is a nice picture you took there. Sure, you may have a lot of pictures of yourself, but you’re a nobody. That’s why there is no pictures of you on this site. You’re just another spectator at a car meet taking pictures. You have nothing better to do but criticize on others. No need for your personal informations, what I and others ,who see your portfolio, is just another troll. You impress nobody but yourself in the end. Have fun at this well organized meet. Hope there are better people than you showing up and taking pictures. You may have the skills of photography and editting, but you lack of respect. This is probably another case of stereotypes. If you’re a car enthusiast, you would show respect to all cars and makes. Regardless of the badge

Anonymous

@mikehm 67616 wrote:

You got the wrong person here, I am not the driver of that 335I, although it is a nice picture you took there. Sure, you may have a lot of pictures of yourself, but you’re a nobody. That’s why there is no pictures of you on this site. You’re just another spectator at a car meet taking pictures. You have nothing better to do but criticize on others. No need for your personal informations, what I and others ,who see your portfolio, is just another troll. You impress nobody but yourself in the end. Have fun at this well organized meet. Hope there are better people than you showing up and taking pictures. You may have the skills of photography and editting, but you lack of respect. This is probably another case of stereotypes. If you’re a car enthusiast, you would show respect to all cars and makes. Regardless of the badge

You OBVIOUSLY don’t know me. Every year I attend Import car shows, Euro car shows, Hot Rod, Muscle cars, Classics, Lowriders, and everything in between. If it’s automotive related I’m there. I don’t criticize the cars generally I criticize the immature owners like you who resort to personal attacks and call everyone a “Hater,” which is the type of attack your type resorts to when you have nothing else to say and have nothing to really criticize.

BTW if you know who has a pic of the Benz CL65 that got sideways leaving the lot I’d greatly appreciate the pic so I can put him on blast. That guy deserves DOUCHE BAG OF THE YEAR award.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This thread is awesome! Keep it up SVT2888! It doesn’t matter what mikehm or any of those other immature people say. For all the people that do burnouts and whatnot, plz dont. I really don’t want to see this event get shut down because of the actions of immature people.

mnemati
    Participant

@SVT2888 67618 wrote:

You OBVIOUSLY don’t know me. Every year I attend Import car shows, Euro car shows, Hot Rod, Muscle cars, Classics, Lowriders, and everything in between. If it’s automotive related I’m there. I don’t criticize the cars generally I criticize the immature owners like you who resort to personal attacks and call everyone a “Hater,” which is the type of attack your type resorts to when you have nothing else to say and have nothing to really criticize.

BTW if you know who has a pic of the Benz CL65 that got sideways leaving the lot I’d greatly appreciate the pic so I can put him on blast. That guy deserves DOUCHE BAG OF THE YEAR award.

I saw the above red Honda Civic (a previous week) as well as that Benz CL65 that went sideways (this last weekend)…

Now I agree these are the types of people who ruin these awesome events for everyone….BUT you really have to be joking me!? Every single week I have been to C&C in Irvine there have been countless and I mean COUNTLESS cars that peel off and burnout when its time to leave…It is somewhat the nature of the meet when you have a bunch of guys driving ridiculously nice/fast cars! Now im not using that as an excuse to make it OK to do those things by any means…So I will agree with you on that…

But I think the real problem is that the event organizers allow WAY too many people lined up and videographers/photographers to wait at the exit….If there was a way with the organizers of the event to not allow people to gather in large crowds near the entrance/exit I dont think this would be as big of an issue bc it somewhat “eggs” people on…AND besides…(almost) everytime I go to Cars & Coffee in Irvine there is a cop or two waiting near the entrance of the event to catch “Douchebags” like this…So just let them do what they want and they will pay the price when the cops do their job..

In my personal opinion there is no real reason to pick and choose to trash on a select few…If you REALLY wanted you could make 50 posts of people who are the “Douche of the Week” every single week at Cars and Coffee…It would be too easy..Instead of calling out one specific person or car, etc you should just post EVERYONE who does burnouts or peels out? Porsches, Ferraris, Lambos, Classic, Muscle Cars, etc

blewbyu
    Participant

@rpate011 67621 wrote:

I saw the above red Honda Civic (a previous week) as well as that Benz CL65 that went sideways (this last weekend)…

Now I agree these are the types of people who ruin these awesome events for everyone….BUT you really have to be joking me!? Every single week I have been to C&C in Irvine there have been countless and I mean COUNTLESS cars that peel off and burnout when its time to leave…It is somewhat the nature of the meet when you have a bunch of guys driving ridiculously nice/fast cars! Now im not using that as an excuse to make it OK to do those things by any means…So I will agree with you on that…

But I think the real problem is that the event organizers allow WAY too many people lined up and videographers/photographers to wait at the exit….If there was a way with the organizers of the event to not allow people to gather in large crowds near the entrance/exit I dont think this would be as big of an issue bc it somewhat “eggs” people on…AND besides…(almost) everytime I go to Cars & Coffee in Irvine there is a cop or two waiting near the entrance of the event to catch “Douchebags” like this…So just let them do what they want and they will pay the price when the cops do their job..

In my personal opinion there is no real reason to pick and choose to trash on a select few…If you REALLY wanted you could make 50 posts of people who are the “Douche of the Week” every single week at Cars and Coffee…It would be too easy..Instead of calling out one specific person or car, etc you should just post EVERYONE who does burnouts or peels out? Porsches, Ferraris, Lambos, Classic, Muscle Cars, etc

Agreed with him. I already apologized for my actions and you still continued to ignore what I said. If you saw me “attempt to burn out”, you would’ve saw the Porsche. Apparently you didn’t see me, you based it on what others said and I’m sure of it. Needless to say, its stereotypical of you to just point me out

mnemati
    Participant

BTW I forgot to mention that I still love this thread haha…So by all means keep it going 🙂

Anonymous

@rpate011 67631 wrote:

BTW I forgot to mention that I still love this thread haha…So by all means keep it going 🙂

This thread is meant for EVERYONE to post in. So if you yourself see someone and have a picture. POST IT UP! I am only one person and can only catch so many. I only post the ones I catch.

But still doesn’t matter how many people are there to “egg you on” there is NO excuse for it. That type of behavior keeps getting the event in danger of being cancelled. The only way to keep people off those sidewalks at the exit would be to hire MORE cops. This would mean that they would need to either start having vendors which would take away display space or start charging. As is the cops that are out there are payed for by John and Linda out of their pocket. They don’t make enough selling the coffee to pay fully for the cops.

If you see my douche of the day post and douche of the day section on the site you’ll notice that I don’t discriminate. 😉 Douches drive all types of things.

Anonymous

@mikehm 67626 wrote:

Agreed with him. I already apologized for my actions and you still continued to ignore what I said. If you saw me “attempt to burn out”, you would’ve saw the Porsche. Apparently you didn’t see me, you based it on what others said and I’m sure of it. Needless to say, its stereotypical of you to just point me out

Are you really that dumb? I saw YOU and I am not singling YOU out. If I was then you’d be the ONLY ONE posted in this thread! Sheesh!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.