Do the new rules limit exotics?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I read the thread about policing ourselves and bringing only rare cars etc. However, I have also been reading thing where people are saying that only cars pre 1978 will be welcomed.

So yea, now I am confused.. lol

I would hate to get up at 5am and drive one of my exotics down to find out I can’t show my car.

Can anyone please clarify? t

thanks
    Mike

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Hockeytyme;16336 wrote:
    I read the thread about policing ourselves and bringing only rare cars etc. However, I have also been reading thing where people are saying that only cars pre 1978 will be welcomed.

So yea, now I am confused.. lol

I would hate to get up at 5am and drive one of my exotics down to find out I can’t show my car.

Can anyone please clarify? t

thanks
    Mike

there’s some rule about “special” cars which is meant to include exotics
    i personally don’t agree with the new rules, but if you’re honest about the exotic, it shouldn’t be a problem

Anonymous
    Inactive
    CurtC;16348 wrote:
    there’s some rule about “special” cars which is meant to include exotics
    i personally don’t agree with the new rules, but if you’re honest about the exotic, it shouldn’t be a problem

Thanks, I saw the post and a reply email from one of the admins a bit to late. Maybe next week I can make it 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

After going to CnC today it seems like the rules have really helped a lot. There were a lot of awesome cars there today with only a few that were pretty “plain.” There were also some open spots here and there for some late people. It seems like CnC is back on track!

Anonymous
    Halewafa;16370 wrote:
    After going to CnC today it seems like the rules have really helped a lot. There were a lot of awesome cars there today with only a few that were pretty “plain.” There were also some open spots here and there for some late people. It seems like CnC is back on track!

Any pics???? drivesmile

Anonymous
    Zotic;16372 wrote:
    Any pics???? drivesmile

I’m interested too. Also, what happened to all the pics of the previous weeks? I can’t seem to find any threads or am I being dumb and looking in the wrong place?

Anonymous
    fatbaldbloke;16375 wrote:
    I’m interested too. Also, what happened to all the pics of the previous weeks? I can’t seem to find any threads or am I being dumb and looking in the wrong place?

Many of the pics were posted by a forum member ‘Max’, and it seems like he got banned or at least got some vacation.. and his threads followed him.

Anyway, here are some pics by Max from today’s show. It looks like C&C is pretty much back to ‘normal’ again! :happy:

http://cncpics.com/v/200902/0221C/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like it was a good show today

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.