Different cars at each meet?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have never been to a Cars and Coffee event but do all the same cars show up every month or is the crowed pretty different every month?

Believe it or not but the answer to this question may have an effect on whether I take a job. The industry I’m in works on Saturdays and not only does Cars and Coffee happen on Saturday but so do most car events. I’ve always just accepted the fact that I was going to miss most car events during the year unless they were all weekend and I could make it Sunday. I was ok with that because I didn’t have a classic car but this year I’m planning on buying one and I want to make it out as much as possible. The question people would probably ask me is can my job give me the Saturdays I need/want off and the answer is no. Saturdays are the busiest time of the week in this industry so unless your sick or its your vacation time which can’t be split up than you have to be there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would say that around 70% of the cars are the same each month. I go nearly every month and almost always take the same car.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.