Cruisin’ for a Cure, 2008

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

It’s the same weekend (9-27-08) as the C&C “zoom zoom” drive, and I’m planning on attending both. Should be a great day. For those that don’t know, Cruisin’ is an annual car show that swamps the OC Fairgrounds and all the proceeds go to prostate cancer research. One of my favorite aspects of the show is that they set up a cruising loop inside the fairgrounds so you get to hear all the hot rods as they burble around and rev their engines. As anyone who goes to C&C knows, hearing the cars is every bit as interesting as seeing them.

Here’s a link to the show: http://www.cruisinforacure.com/show_hours.htm

Cruisin’ for a Cure lasts until 5pm, so there’s no reason to ditch the C&C drive. Do both!

Anonymous
    Inactive

What is the Zoom Zoom Drive?

Anonymous

I’ll be at Coronado Speed Fest – too much going on that weekend!
    Doug

Anonymous
    Phiberglass;7639 wrote:
    What is the Zoom Zoom Drive?

-It’s a C&C drive that is taking the place of C&C that weekend. I was looking for details on the C&C website but I don’t see anything posted yet. Or I’m blind (very possible). I just got a flyer at the last C&C that had the time and address. If they don’t have it posted, maybe they are trying to keep it small :confused:

I’ll email Kathy and see what she has to say.

Anonymous

zoom.jpg
    zoom2.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

@btotoro 7668 wrote:

zoom.jpg
    zoom2.jpg

Oh wow, that’s close to where I live. I’ll be there for sure. From the videos of that road, I could spend days driving it 😀

@Palantirion 7666 wrote:

-It’s a C&C drive that is taking the place of C&C that weekend. I was looking for details on the C&C website but I don’t see anything posted yet. Or I’m blind (very possible). I just got a flyer at the last C&C that had the time and address. If they don’t have it posted, maybe they are trying to keep it small :confused:

I’ll email Kathy and see what she has to say.

Yea, I couldn’t find anything either at first. None on Calendar and nothing came up in a search.

Anonymous

Thanks Ian!

Anonymous

It’s funny cause the link is right on top of the main forum & my girl is the one who found it for me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.