Cost to Display?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi, I’m a noob to Cars & Coffee; though I live about 3 miles south.

I have a 911 i’d love to display this upcoming weekend…I”m going through EVERYTHING and cannot find when to arrive and how much it costs to display.

ANy/all help – as i’m sure it’s right in front of me (usually the best place to hide something is right in front of me).

Thanks & hope to see all this weekend.

Anonymous

DUUH – told you! See everyone at 7!

Anonymous

Its FREEEEE, just need to wake up earlier

Anonymous

It’s 10 bucks – I’ll be standing at the entrance wearing a yellow shirt. You can pay me.:pirate:

I kid:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

the cost is:

no burnouts
    pick up trash
    don’t stand in roped off areas

Anonymous

What time should I arrive; i’d like to park “Judy” (my 4 year old named my car) in the display since she never sees the light of day?

645?

pladmin
    Keymaster

6:45 am should be fine. See you there! It rarely fills up by then unless it is a Marque.

And word on the street is that there will not be any more Official Marques. Every Saturday will be a surprise.

Anonymous

Slick…thanks & can’t wait!!!

Anonymous

@bmf 2793 wrote:

6:45 am should be fine. See you there! It rarely fills up by then unless it is a Marque.

And word on the street is that there will not be any more Official Marques. Every Saturday will be a surprise.

I thought May 10 is British cars and June 28 was classic Mini’s? Those date were set. What have you heard?

pladmin
    Keymaster
    sideache;2795 wrote:
    I thought May 10 is British cars and June 28 was classic Mini’s? Those date were set. What have you heard?

See the Announcement on the Marque Forum here. If those were set then they are probably still Valid. I think its no more new scheduled Marques.

Anonymous
    sideache;2788 wrote:
    It’s 10 bucks – I’ll be standing at the entrance wearing a yellow shirt. You can pay me.:pirate:

LOL nice one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.