Charlotte Cars and Coffee Feb 7th

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just saw this place just in time to make it Saturday.

I will be in:

vette4cal1lowres.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Fellow Car Nuts!,

Cars and Coffee is this Saturday, Feb 7th (1st Sat) 9 am- until!
    Panera Bread @ North Lake Mall ext 18 (Harris Blvd) off I-776801 North Lake Mall Drive Charlotte NC 28216

I looks as if the weather will be spot on for Saturday! Low of 36 F and High of 65%, a perfect day to stretch the ‘legs’ of your favorite ride after a long winter’s nap!
    This being our third event word has really spread. I have gotten responses from numerous sites, forums and web blasts. We may top close to 100+ cars with the feed back already, and this is ahead of my predictions of topping that number in the summer months.
    Remember that we are trying to fill the lot closer to “Fox and Hound” 1st because it does not get the regular traffic that early. If we need extra space we can start filling in between Jared’s and Panera if we have to. Try to back in the spaces if you can.
    I look forward to seeing everyone and everyone’s cars. Please be careful in your travel up and respect the site that we are borrowing. It should be a blast!

See you Saturday!

Michael

Anonymous
    Inactive

Found this on another forum and plan on being there tomorrow morning. See you then!

John

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t make it this morning, but looking forward to next month.

Are trucks welcome?

Anonymous
    Inactive

hellosmile
    i will b headin out there in few mins…
    c u guyz there then…:happy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

it was awesome Meet!!thumbup
    i really had a great time!!woohoo

Anonymous
    Inactive
    koreandude24;15353 wrote:
    it was awesome Meet!!thumbup
    i really had a great time!!woohoo

I agree! I forgot to take pictures though:(

Anonymous
    Inactive

This was a cool event. Even the drama from the police at the end was cool. The cop lady looking out at all the people when the Panera Bread manager comes out, “Is there a problem?” To which she says, “Yeah, isn’t this a problem for you?” I didn’t hear his response, but I am sure it went something like, (looking out at all the Panera cups of coffee and bagels walking around, and seeing his packed cafe), “Nope, I can’t think of a problem here.”
    I have posted pics here: http://gallery.me.com/jasonandapril#100306&view=grid&sel=0
    Glad to be a part of it, and glad to see so many very nice cars. A car guys playground for sure, and two GT-Rs. Very nice. And nice to see the MINIs come out in force. I think we had 13!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great turn out keeps on getting better and better. :happy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Were the cops mad that we were there or something?? That’s b.s. everyone acted responsibly and gave the local stores a TON of business. I took photos of some vehicles and I’ll post them later on. I took a vid of the Turbo GT3 leaving and I forgot to push the save button!! Grrrr. Maybe next month…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had a great time – HUGE difference from last month. I’ve edited my pics and have gotten them all in a nice little gallery….

Here is a sample – Click to enter the gallery.
    DSC_8687.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just want to thank everyone for coming out and making the Charlotte C & C a total success. I personally spoke to the Police and the female officer told me and i quote” This is the best marketing tool this mall could have and it doesn’t cost them a dime”.I even spoke to China Bistro and Olive Garden when the Panera and ajoining lots were filled and they were happy to have us,and they’re accross the street!At last count and i’m sure not totally accurate between Michael (MC36 on NSX PRIME) and myself we counted 185-200 cars!So,i believe if we continue this in a cordial and respectiful manner we all can have a great venue to get together and enjoy each others company and of course our cars.
    See you on Mar 7th,same time same place.
    Bill

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was my first time out on Saturday and have to say I had a blast! Great crowd and some fantastic cars!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This was also my first time. What a great mix of cars. Can’t wait until next month! :thumbs:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Assuming my son is born by March 7th, I will be at the next one…should be able to bring something nice from the dealership for everyone to peek at…if not, i’ll just bring by my POS cobra lololol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Charlotte’ is closed to new topics and replies.