Charlotte Cars and Coffee Feb 7th

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The 3rd Charlotte Cars and Coffee will take place at the North Lake Mall Panera Bread parking lot off Exit 18 / I-77 Feb 7th.At our first C AND C we had about 45 cars and the second grew to 65 cars with a mix of Ferrari,Lambo,Lotus,NSX,BMW,Corvette,Mini Cooper,Subaru’s,Customs and Classics.The cars start arriving around 8:30,with most grabbing a hot coffee at Panera and gathering inside or out to talk cars.Panera has really been gracious to us and welcomes us back the first Sat of the month.So,come on out no pressure,no trophys,just enjoy the cars and meet new people. Questions? 704-507-1224-cell
    See ya,
    Bill

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bill.

Great place to post to get folks together on a Saturday.

See you.

Don

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don,

Coming out next Sat,kinda car?
    Bill

Anonymous
    Inactive

I should be there….

I will be in this…

booster13.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gonna try and make this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think i forgot to mention that i discovered that CAFE (Charlotte Area Ferrari Enthusiasts) is also scheduled to have their C & C at the same location on the same day! Looks like we should see some really cool cars,considering we already have commitments from the cars from Stutgart,Maranello and Munich!
    OB

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve heard great things about this. Fantastic to have an opportunity to see some great cars and meet new people. Looking forward to it. thumbup

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been to the Laguna Beach C&C a couple of times and have been searching for something like that around here. I live about 8 minutes from the mall on Mtn Island Lake, so this should be great for me!

See you guys there (Wife and I will be in a C5 Z06).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Keep it going guys, looks like a very diverse group this time!!

OB

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another referral from CarolinaEuros here. I’m definitely gonna try to join Ryan and Chris and make it to this one.
    I’ll be one of the bazillion e46 M3’s that’ll be there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok guys,looks like the of the German marque is mounting a charge,how about it Brits,Italians and those from the land of the rising sun,don’t let us down,come on out and show you stuff! Oh, i didnt mean to leave out those from the good ol USA, we need America’s finest tooo!
    OB

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m coming on Saturday too. I’m a ASU and there’s about 6-8 inches of snow on the ground (Thank goodness dad let’s me drive his beater work truck up here in the winter). I’m really glad this has gotten started up in a place so close to home. It kinda makes the wait for summer and car meet season more bearable. I’m hoping to bring some buddies with me. One will be in a classic chevelle ss and one will be in a STI. Here’s my baby:
    26429430002_large.jpg

It might not be a brand new gt 500, but I’m proud of it considering I’m a college student and I’ve worked my a** off for it! See you all Saturday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Henry, glad to hear you’re coming,weather girl says 60 and sunny lets hope she’s right!Man,if everyone comes that says they’re coming,we’ll need to find a bigger lot.Glad to hear we’re getting American iron too!
    See ya!
    Bill

Anonymous
    Inactive

i will b there!!
    c ya soon!!
    07ASMFG2RollingShots.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be there – planning on bringing my washed up and vacuumed Subbie WRX wagon…last time I was the only Subbie wagon. I’m gonna try to bring a few buddies along too. I hope to get some stellar pics, especially if we have some Italian red heads. :banana:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Charlotte’ is closed to new topics and replies.