Charlotte Area Cars and Coffee – Cancelled Indefinitely!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gosh Michael, I feel terrible for you. Until I read your post, I had no idea that this is really all about you. Maybe you should get over it. Is it really so shocking and unexpected that with hundreds of car guy assembled, someone would show their ass. A simple donation jar at each event would net enough money to hire two off duty police officers for four hours to park out front. Let’s stop whining and solve it. Thanks.

Inspector
    Participant

Sorry to hear about this. Did Matties or the NC Music Factory contact you to cancel?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I am the Manager of Majestic Solutions we are a automotive detail supply company based in NC. We have a location on South Blvd Charlotte about 4 miles from the Music Factory and would love to be a temporary solution to canceling Cars and Coffee all together. We have a 80 spot lot and could also provide coffee and other items as needed for the events. We know it is much bigger then 80 cars but would just like to keep it up and going until a new permanent location is found. If you are interested in us holding this at our location on a temp basis please contact me @ 704-529-3331. We would love to sponsor it or be part of it no matter where it ends up we just want to continue the great event.

hjeskobaar
    Participant

@h2obean 87093 wrote:

@Naro914, Brooklyn South Pizzeria is in the same complex to us (Waterbean Coffee) so we can have lunch right after the event. So this would be perfect. As for the date we can work on that.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony
    thanks for the reply, unfortunately many of us only stay until 9 -9:30 or so, so lunch wouldn’t be an option.
    not trying to be argumentative or anything, but for most of us, C&C is an opportunity to get together in the morning with our car buddies and have some coffee & breakfast before the day starts. (Oh, and I love Mattie’s Jersey sandwich!!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes, hopefully soon …

w1.png

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m showing up March 8th….anyone else? thumbup

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s back on folks. March 8th, 2014.

Screenshot_2014-02-20-15-43-26_zpsf0rchaod.png

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Charlotte’ is closed to new topics and replies.