Charlotte Area Cars and Coffee – At the Lake- JAN 9th!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After looking at the weather forecast and from several PMs sent to me we are going to move Jan’s C&C to Saturday Jan 9th! Several sited that they are going to be traveling on the 2nd and after the last two months of inclement weather are really hoping that January has a great turn out.

Everything else stays the same we are just moving it one weekend in to bypass the weather and hope for a bigger attendance.

See you Jan 9th!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aww we were crossing our fingers for tomorrow morning. But the 9th is just as good. We’ll be there in full force. Can’t wait.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Charlotte Cars and Coffee at the Lake – Saturday Jan 9th Exotics/Sports Cars/Classics

Jan 9, 2010
    Panera Bread Company
    North Lake Mall (I-77 Ext 18) Panera Bread Co. (Between Panera and Fox and Hound)
    6801 North Lake Mall Drive- Charlotte NC 28216 #704.921.0013
    8 am- until
    Weather Permitting
    See you there!

Hello Everyone- Happy New Year!

We are moving the 1st Cars and Coffee of the year to Jan 9th due to the cold weather and holiday weekend that we had last weekend, which was the 1st Saturday of the month which is the standard meeting time.

Sorry to those that showed up and braved the elements to get their car fix. I posted the change with a week to go looking at the weather forecast. Hopefully those that showed had a good time and if possible can return for this Saturday’s event.

This Saturday still calls for cold weather but not as cold as last week. 40/20- Hope to see you all out this Saturday.

In February we will be back to the 1st Saturday of the month as normal. Have a great week!

Michael

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got on the road at 4:50 this morning to make the meet in Charlotte and it was well worth the drive. This was my first time attending a C&C meet and I was surprised with the amount of cars that attended.

I ended up taking 556 pictures, I got carried away with my recently purchased D60, but I’ve only posted 171 here. Sorry if that is too much, but I thought these turned out the best. I’m no pro like Rick_TL-S, but I’m still a DSLR noob. Quite a few, as you will see, are underexposed. My apologies.

These are in chronological order by the way. I ended up doing 5 laps of the parking lot, so you may see some of the same cars over and over.

Anonymous
    Inactive

sounds good to me :lol::lol:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a reminder for everyone in Charlotte and surrounding areas. I know that some members of Gen 5 Camaro Club Carolina (myself included) will be at the Cars Coffee event. We have a thread on our social group, club side, but I wanted to write something here to let others know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Charlotte’ is closed to new topics and replies.