Charity Event

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

You are all invited to attend this very worthy charity event on December 12, 2009 in Foothill Ranch, CA which will be hosted by my car team EUROPROJETZ and DPE Wheels. There will be raffle tickets sold for $10.00 to everyone who whishes to donate to the March of Dimes or to be place on the list for the National Bone Marrow Donor Program. Please come and join us. All foreign and domestic cars are welcome.

EPShow.jpg
    Date: Saturday – December 12, 2009
    Time: 11AM – 4PM
    Where: Oakley, 1 Icon, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
    What: Charity Car Meet For the Benefit of
    MODlogo_RGB_verysmall.jpg
    and
    A3M.jpg
    Multiple corporate sponsors in attendance and donations, including Toyo Tires, Brembo/Race Technologies and Oakley
    Multiple local sponsors in attendance and donations, including Supreme Power Parts, DTM Autohaus/M1Autobody, EF1 Motorsports, Eurorev, Race Precision, Caravagio Clothing, Pioneer Electronics and more!
    Live entertainment provided by DJ eTunes, spinning hip-hop and modern hits
    Media coverage by Heavy Hitters, Eurotuner, DUB and Motormusicmag
    Raffle drawings with prizes kindly donated by our event sponsors
    Open to all vehicle makes and models
    Free to attend…but please help our charities by
    registering for the National Marrow Donor Program
    donating money to March of Dimes
    Representatives from both charities will be in attendance to answer questions about their organizations and cause
    All enthusiasts and teams are welcome!
    When in attendance, please be respectful of the Oakley property, our charities and sponsors and other attendees
    Interested in helping out and sponsoring this event? Please email fernm33@aol.com me directly for more information.

Hope to see my fellow 8er’s there!

Cheers!
    Fern

IMG_0818.jpg

Anonymous

Due to rain in the forecast for this Saturday, this event will be postponed. The new date will be January 9th, 2010, which is still a Saturday. We will also be changing the venue, which will be determined within the next couple of weeks.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have had on your weekend schedule. But we postponed the event because we would like the possible turnout for the benefit of our charities. We hope that you will join us in January for the first major car meet and charity fundraiser of the new year!

The flyer designs will be updated shortly. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.