C&C to HRE Open House July 14th

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Don M
    Participant

Hey guys! Im here to tell you about an awesome event on July 14th. HRE wheels is having their annual open house, and it is going to be one of the hottest automotive events in SoCal this year. Not only are some of the sickest cars in SoCal going to be there, but there is also going to be tours of the HRE factory. As a way of getting down there, there is going to be a big group drive starting from C&C. This event is going to be BIG, and it will be a really fun way to get down to a fantastic event. The drive is about an hour, as HRE is in Vista, and the open house goes from 9am-2pm. If you want to come, free to post here and i can answer any questions that you might have. Also, on the day of the event, you can come and find me for last minute details, I’ll be in a black BMW X5M with black rims. Hope to see you guys there!

benzjed
    Participant

Sounds like fun. If my car arrives in time, I’ll probably be able to do it.

Anonymous

Sounds interesting. What route will the C&C group be taking to Vista? Also, how many have expressed interest in going from the C&C group? I realize it’s a highway run (5 or 15 freeways) to get to Vista. Perhaps one or two of my car buddies may be interested in going as well. Thanks for posting.

Steve

Don M
    Participant

@YellowHaze 69086 wrote:

Sounds interesting. What route will the C&C group be taking to Vista? Also, how many have expressed interest in going from the C&C group? I realize it’s a highway run (5 or 15 freeways) to get to Vista. Perhaps one or two of my car buddies may be interested in going as well. Thanks for posting.

Steve

I’ve gotten expressed interest from probably 75-100 people so far, and alot of people are bringing friends and were still working on making it bigger.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.