C&C Irvine 2/7/2009

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well the threat of rain kept most people away. I dont think there was more than 20 cars there today, but it appeared that there was a good range even though the turn out was at 2%

This picture kinda catches everything.

Anonymous

LOOKS LIKE I see some non 78 or older Subees there. Did they let them in because there were no other “special” cars showing up?

Anonymous

I see newer cars there, what happened to the rules???

🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

@tbtak 15358 wrote:

I see newer cars there, what happened to the rules???

🙁

I guess they do not discriminate when it rains…

Jason

Anonymous
    JBone;15361 wrote:
    I guess they do not discriminate when it rains…

Jason

It makes sense, there is no problem when the lot is empty, but when it’s full it’s enforced.

Anonymous
    Inactive

then I realized no one would be there so, I slept in!
    Also there’s always new cars there. What are you talking about when you say rules? There are no rules on who can show up. What ever rules your talking about went out the window when the show move to the Ford location.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Masrati Mario 15394 wrote:

then I realized no one would be there so, I slept in!
    Also there’s always new cars there. What are you talking about when you say rules? There are no rules on who can show up. What ever rules your talking about went out the window when the show move to the Ford location.

See the main forum….there are rules now(as of a week ago)…it sucks but basically in a nutshell only pre-1978 cars are allowed….

EDIT: The pre78 is in fact not a rule and in fact most of the changes are more like guidelines.

Jason

Anonymous

i see youv’e changed your title again. you seem to be highly inteligent. i think that you just need to learn to talk to people different. there are ways to say things that won’t upset people. or divide them. i was told by my better half to take it down a click or two myself. it takes talent to say things and not step on peoples toes too hard. the event belongs to everyone with John & Linda being the ringmasters. we all can work this thing out, all have to try. let’s try to do things together all of us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Max 15406 wrote:

Perhaps rather than continually getting your panties in a wad over this, you might want to

a) read the clarifications
    b) attend the event and talk with John, Linda and Freeman over your concerns ??

My panties are not in a wad max… I just think it sucks…sorry my opinion but the show has started to lose its light heartedness or has lost it completely. I cannot help but feel this way as someone that had no affiliation with the old meets and came to this show with a different point of view from the owners that have been going for some time.

I have stated in a plain manner several times that I do not believe resorting to picking and choosing the types of cars allowed in the lot is the way to go about down sizing the show.

I attended many times, you have taken pictures of at least two of my vehicles that I have brought and maybe, if I go back, I will talk to Linda and John…..

To put it bluntly, it has just lost its magic for me now……..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.