Caterham owner @ CNC?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I saw a picture of a beautiful Caterham Superlight R with a yellow/orange paint job from a recent British Car Day. I have a similar Superlight and would like to find that car owner so that he can come out to play with the other 7s around SoCal.

We do race track weekends, autocrosses and countryside blats. Also, the group tends to help each other a great deal with mechanical and performance issues since there ain’t no dealer in SoCal.

Check us out @ californiacaterhamclub.com Join us for some fun in our 7s. You will find kindred lunatic fringe car guys in the neighborhood ready to play. These cars are not for everyone!!
    Brad

Anonymous

A friend sent along a photo from another CNC that shows the aluminum backside of another 7. I’d like to find that gent too, if he wants to link up with a merry band of 7ers.

Can anyone offer a clue or two about where/how to find these discerning driving enthusiasts?

Anonymous

Anybody know these guys?

pladmin
    Keymaster

We had a Caterham as Car of the Week last May. Check it out: http://carsandcoffee.info/forum/showthread.php?t=80

The guy that owns this is there most Saturdays with his son. They also have a pair of Hemi Cuda’s.

You guys know who I am talking about, right?

Anonymous

I don’t know that lover of really fine high performance cars. Those of us that have 7s would really like to meet up with him for some fun in the cars if he is game. A bunch of us will be going to the Streets of Willow at the end of Sept for the weekend. There is also a dyno day for 7s on June 15.

All is revealed @ californiacaterhamclub.com

All other 7 owners of ANY type are also welcome to join us at events OR on the website. Met two 7 owners I did not previously know this past weekend @ Laguna Seca. And missed meeting another…

Anonymous

Anybody see this beautiful 7 today? Still trying to find him…..

Anonymous

This gent is really well hidden. Could he possibly be in the federal witness protection program? Just kidding!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.