Cars & Coffee Irivine 12-25-10 Christmas Day?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Will true car enthusiasts come out to Irvine on Dec 25th even though it’s Christmas? Or since Christmas falls on Saturday this year will anything special be planned for C&C?

Anonymous
    Inactive

There was a sign that said C&C will be held on Christmas and New Years day. Family obligations means I will look like a real jackass if I spend all Christmas morning at Cars and Coffee. Maybe I can sneak aways early and still make it…..hmmmm

Anonymous

@fbody_mike 48090 wrote:

There was a sign that said C&C will be held on Christmas and New Years day. Family obligations means I will look like a real jackass if I spend all Christmas morning at Cars and Coffee. Maybe I can sneak aways early and still make it…..hmmmm

Thanks fbody_mike. My daughter’s outgrown early dawn Santa Claus so my family obligations will still be asleep at 6:30-8:00 AM giving me a perfect opportunity to attend another C&C.

Anonymous

I hope everyone survived the recent floods. Does anyone know if Cars & Coffee will still take place on Sat 25 Dec Christmas Day despite the recent downpours?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.