Cars & Coffee – 9/15/2007

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

http://www.frank4cars.fotki.com/c–c/cars–coffee-91507/

Kind of a slow week again. The people just sort of trickled in up until the time we left around 8:45. Was nice to finally meet a couple more of you today. I’m so bad with names and I’m still battling jetlag from Frankfurt so humor me please. I wanna say Josh and, of course, my virtual pal Simon from the UK! Sorry I didn’t get a bit more time to say hi. I didn’t even realize that was you guys next to us at breakfast until we got up to leave. I was wondering why the cute gal was smiling at me earlier and then I figured it out. LOL. You need to keep those shirts on so I can spot you guys! 😀 BTW, who owns the A3 with the RS4 rims and the Lotus Elise with the carbon clip? Bitchin’ cars, both of them. I was assuming they were yours. There was a huge dragonfly stuck to the Audi grille!

Anonymous

Wow, you should have stayed a little longer, a few good cars showed up at around 9, I’ll get my pictures up when I can. I also saw the cars at the spectrum as I was going to the Saleen store. Infact, I think you can see my car in one of the pictures.

Anonymous

im so glad to of met you guys as well. we struggled to get up early as me and April got so smashed that we even forgotten where we parked the car the that night.lol.

yeah i wanted to get there for the start but still im going try and get back here a.s.a.p and hope to stay in the area for good.

well i hope that this event keeps going as it will be a big shame that it gets moved on to another destination.

Anonymous

@Zotic 1211 wrote:

Wow, you should have stayed a little longer, a few good cars showed up at around 9, I’ll get my pictures up when I can. I also saw the cars at the spectrum as I was going to the Saleen store. Infact, I think you can see my car in one of the pictures.

Any pics yet? 🙂 I’d love to see what else showed.

Anonymous
    frank4cars;1210 wrote:
    BTW, who owns the A3 with the RS4 rims and the Lotus Elise with the carbon clip? Bitchin’ cars, both of them. I was assuming they were yours. There was a huge dragonfly stuck to the Audi grille!

Yea, that is one sweet looking Elise! Looks like a mechanical bee, and I mean that in a good way!

Anonymous
    frank4cars;1221 wrote:
    Any pics yet? 🙂 I’d love to see what else showed.

Here are a few, I have more to develop.

0252apc1.jpg

00621ash7.jpg

00225ada5.jpg

0225ayd8.jpg
    Out of state plates on this Cobra, I remember on the Ferrari day this year, there were cars not only coming from all around the states, but a few Canadian cars showed up as well.

01710akq4.jpg
    I love these old boats.

0216aae1.jpg

blackskylinegtrr34ya6.jpg

more to come…

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.marquephoto.com/cars_coffee/070915/

Cars_Coffee_070915_001.jpg

Cars_Coffee_070915_005.jpg

Cars_Coffee_070915_012.jpg

Cars_Coffee_070915_002.jpg

i only took 12 this weekend.. i was slacking :/

Anonymous
    CurtC;1231 wrote:
    i only took 12 this weekend.. i was slacking :/

Haha, i only took 6!

Anonymous

I took about 80…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.