Cars & Coffee – 5/10/08 – Curt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

http://marquephoto.com/cars_coffee/080510/

Clouds didn’t really make for stunning pictures, but I still took a few. As always all are at the link above and a few are posted below

Cars_Coffee_080510_002.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080510_016.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080510_005.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080510_008.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080510_012.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080510_018.jpg

Anonymous

Curt,
    I like the shot of my Daytona on your link – either you photoshop’d it or the subdued lighting hid all of my rock chips!!! :thumbs:

Nice shots, especially the Aston! What did you think of the Aston Miata or the Mazda Martin or whatever you would call that? Normally I would think something like that was really cheesy, but it really started to grow on me…

Doug

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice as usual. Cloud cover is nice, but it was almost too much yesterday.

My favorite is the Aston Martin shot.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    CoupedUp;3385 wrote:
    Curt,
    I like the shot of my Daytona on your link – either you photoshop’d it or the subdued lighting hid all of my rock chips!!! :thumbs:

Nice shots, especially the Aston! What did you think of the Aston Miata or the Mazda Martin or whatever you would call that? Normally I would think something like that was really cheesy, but it really started to grow on me…

Doug

I went through my site thinking I had way more.. apparently I only have a couple. Either way, let me know if you want a full size picture.. I can reexport them so you can get them printed. (I don’t have a printer)

Also, I can always just take more (hopefully when it’s sunny)

Cars_Coffee_080510_014.jpg

Cars_Coffee_070505_030.jpg

(at least I think this is your car, right?)

Anonymous

Yes Curt, that is the car. It will be sunny again maybe in August…:lol: Stop by and say hi some Saturday…

Doug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.