Cars & Coffe date?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bluefeAllelty
    Participant

Will there be a C&C meet in Irvine Ca 1/23/15 ? I ll be in town and would like to come.

Anonymous

Tom – there are postings showing up on FB and elsewhere that the C&C Irvine event is being shut down following the Dec 27th event. The event has moved and re-invented itself before so it it likely that it will not die but just move to another location. You need to keep an eye here and on other forums because it may be that the event will not be going after Dec 2014 until a new location happens.

pladmin
    Keymaster

A new location is being worked on and will be announced soon. Things like this don’t happen over night though so please be patient as all the details are being worked out. Thanks!

Anonymous

Can someone confirm if this is real? It’s been floating around many other sites. It would be a shame, I know a lot of people that were hoping to show up. I’m not sure if it’s real mainly because I haven’t seen it on this website anywhere.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3914[/ATTACH]

Anonymous

@BMF 95815 wrote:

A new location is being worked on and will be announced soon. Things like this don’t happen over night though so please be patient as all the details are being worked out. Thanks!

I was at Monarch Bay Plaza today and heard from an attendee that C&C Irvine was shutting down. Very surprising news but I understand what is needed to make that venue work. Glad to hear that some are working on a new venue. C&C is such a unique and amazing experience. It would be truly sad to see it go for good in SoCal. Hope those who are part of the new venue search find something soon. Thanks!

gxpjimmy
    Participant

i have spoken to the gentleman responsible for running the show throughout its stay at the ford building and he mentioned that it was simply time to end it and move on. i told him a lot of the rumors that were circulating regarding the show and he said they were all nonsense, that in the eight years he hosted the show, there were only something like two complaints. he wanted to end things on a high note and looking at all the pics out there, he succeeded.

it would be great to see another dedicated person or group of people pick this up and run with it. they would have some huge shoes to fill, but it would be great to see this event return sometime in 2015. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone know anything about the new location at The District in Tustin? I saw some pictures on Cars and Coffee OC Facebook page and wondering if this is the actual new location and if anyone has been yet. Im looking to go tomorrow morning

Flummaviamn
    Participant

JonL44;
    You’re correct, it’s been moved to The District in Tustin every Saturday from 7:00AM to 9:00AM near T.J. Schmid’s Brewery. Here’s the flyers with a map, directions, info, and pictures of the last event. See ya all there!!!

BTY JonL44, did you make it to the last meet on the 17th? If so, how was it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.