Cars and Coffee Track Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please join us for the inaugural [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Event of The Year! Open track day, Autocross and lunch time track tours. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Sunday November 7, 2010[/FONT]
    [/FONT]. Gates and Tech open at 7:30 AM and driver’s meeting starts at 8:15 AM. Track goes hot at 9:00 AM. We’ll be running the NEW 2.5 mile configuration. Spring Mountain has made a 0.6 mile addition to the back straight. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Don’t miss a chance to be one of the first to run this exiting layout! [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]$150 pre-registration ($175 at the track registration) Track day event fee includes lunch and a long sleeved T-shirt. Timing and helmet rental will be available for $20 each. [/FONT]
    [/FONT]All Makes and models are eligible to participate. There will be a [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]SCCA sanctioned Autocross [/FONT][/FONT]put on by the Las Vegas Region: [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]$40 Members $55 non- members. The lunch time track tours will be FREE! [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
    [/FONT]No students please[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]. [/FONT][/FONT]There will not be any instruction for the track event. Check out rides will be available. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Novice, intermediate and advance run groups means more seat time for all! [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Very Important[/FONT]
    [/FONT], for track event registrations go to http://www.motorsportreg.com. For information and registration for the Autocross visit http://www.lvrscca.org.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks so much to the organizers! I came down from Salt Lake City expecting only to autocross but was very impressed with everybody’s help in getting myself and my friends a ride on track with Scott in his yellow Porsche.

I hope you do this again! Next time I’ll do the track day as well!

Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your support! We had about 40 entries in our Track Day event. Everyone enjoyed themselves and Spring Mountain treated us like royalty!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.