Cars and Coffee Pics from Dec 13th 2008 and Dec 20th 2008

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi, I am currently experimenting taking pictures of cars. All of my pictures are shot with a Point and Shoot Nikon S600 10mp Camera (with a exception of a few, few have been shot with a Canon 30D).

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did!

Please comment and tell me what you thought of them!

Thanks

Slideshow for C&C 12-13-2008
    http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/importzboy/Cars%20and%20Coffee%2012-13-2008/?albumview=slideshow

Slideshow for C&C 12-20-2008
    http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/importzboy/Cars%20and%20Coffee%2012-13-2008/Cars%20and%20Coffee%2012-20-2008/?albumview=slideshow

I am aware that the photo quality dropped after the upload.. The raw images are of superior quality.. sorry 🙁

Anonymous

Does anyone know any sites that allow free uploads, unlimited, and has superb photo quality?

Ive already tried Photobucket and Dropshots. Flikr has a upload limit..

Anyone recommend anything else?

Anonymous

thumbup

You got some good shots, by the way thanks for the engine shot of my silver Honda S2000, any chance I can get a copy of that shot…

Anonymous
    tbtak;12083 wrote:
    thumbup

You got some good shots, by the way thanks for the engine shot of my silver Honda S2000, any chance I can get a copy of that shot…

Thank you, I was the one who talked to you about the whining sound from the s2k lololol

And yes you can get a copy of it Ill PM it or Email it to you

Anonymous

yea dude nice pictures. it was my first time taking the datsun to the show and it was good reception or at least once i turned it on. 🙂

Anonymous
    Jrbd10;12088 wrote:
    yea dude nice pictures. it was my first time taking the datsun to the show and it was good reception or at least once i turned it on. 🙂

thank you

i wish i had some front shots of the datsun, i probably did and it just didnt come out right,

If you want me to get some shots for your car for you ill be more than happy to. Just look for me next saturday.. Asian Guy, medium height, wearing a grey hat, black glasses.. rolling in either in a white 2008 jetta or a grey 2006 Stang GT

Anonymous

nice, very nice. can you make all the shots equal in size? my compliments on the effort and time that this took. THANK YOU. thumbup

Anonymous
    jimmie jam;12132 wrote:
    nice, very nice. can you make all the shots equal in size? my compliments on the effort and time that this took. THANK YOU. thumbup

thanks 😀

and also what exactly do you mean by equal in size?

Anonymous
    xapexi;12149 wrote:
    thanks 😀

and also what exactly do you mean by equal in size?

some are very narrow, other are wider. they are not all the same size.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.