Cars and Coffee June 4th why?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After getting tuned away last month at 7:45am I got there before 7am to try to get a space for my 66 mustang, lo and behold a car club (not a Mustang one) has completely blocked off the entire section where the Mustangs usually park. Come on guys first come first serve leave room for everybody thats how you make new friends.

35by3p1.jpg
    2ep6kuc.jpg

And half of the other side by some “friends”
    13z0nsg.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are always welcome to park with the NTMC.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So what’s going on here guys? I guess the b***ch session from last month’s fiasco wasn’t enough to get anyones attention? I thought blocking off spaces, let alone an entire aisle, was not supposed to be allowe? I went through this last month, and I’m glad I did not drive out there again this morning. Although those Cadillacs sure would get me out of bed to see.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I pulled up about 6:40am and the car club with the orange tents where already coning off the lot. so about 8am i looked to see if their lot was full, and guess what? they hardly had anyone in their coned off lot. so i guess they finally felt bad or got tired of getting bitched at. so they let cars in. that is ridiculous two months in a row, and they take a entire lot. on top of that they are trying to sell you some back up mirror crap. this needs to stop.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes its ridiculous how many people blocked off stuff.. I thought I got there early it was 7 and I still had to work to find a spot at least it was in my section though

Anonymous
    Inactive

now im debating if i even want to go next saturday. havent brought out the volkswagon in a while, but if its like this, then why go? in other words, C&C, get your act together quickly!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@corrado92_vdub 54666 wrote:

now im debating if i even want to go next saturday. havent brought out the volkswagon in a while, but if its like this, then why go? in other words, C&C, get your act together quickly!!

get there early at least by 7 sooner if possible if you want a spot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.