Cars and Coffee Jacksonville?????????

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone know what happened to the listing for Cars and Coffee Jacksonville? It was there when I logged on two days ago, now it is missing in action. Any help will be appreciated. George Oller.

pladmin
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jacksonville is still having a meet!!!! Same day, same place and same people minus maybe one person! It will not be called “cars and coffee”. We have another name for it.

Please email me and i will give you more details: malcolm@automotiveaddicts.com

thanks!!!!!

Anonymous

WTF Malcolm? I hope you and Bill didn’t have a falling out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You will have to email me so I can explain. It is not for public discussion.

The Jacksonville meet that we have will still go on!!!!!! It will be the same location, same day and same time as the previous (formaly known as cars and coffee) meets. It will have a different name and not associated with “cars and coffee”.

Anonymous

It’s all good, I’m sure I’ll hear about it sooner or later. I’m still down for the meet though, whatever it’s named.

Tony

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guess i’ll have to go this weekend to get the skinny……

Dan

Anonymous

If I’m not dropping of :banana:the 72 911 to the new owner, I’ll try and make it out there…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    racerbvd;27502 wrote:
    If I’m not dropping of :banana:the 72 911 to the new owner, I’ll try and make it out there…

Awesome! It will be worth your while! Trust me!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow! I was wondering what happened to the Jax link. I’ll be at the meet tomorrow…….drivesmile

Anonymous

@LoveMyTL-S 27632 wrote:

Wow! I was wondering what happened to the Jax link. I’ll be at the meet tomorrow…….drivesmile

Okay – now we can’t have the skinny on line
    but guys – how was the meet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will there be a July meet??? This will be my first time so is it still 2nd Saturday of the month at same location??

Anonymous
    Inactive

@evot23 28559 wrote:

Will there be a July meet??? This will be my first time so is it still 2nd Saturday of the month at same location??

Yes it will.

It is called Automotive Addicts.

July 11th at 9am same location. Will still be every second saturday of each month.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@DarkSideDE 28348 wrote:

Okay – now we can’t have the skinny on line
    but guys – how was the meet?

It was great. We had about 100 cars.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.