Cars And Coffee Italy, Turin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dawweerie
    Participant

Hi all!
    Form 2 months i’m thinkint to orginise something similar to “cars and coffe” here in my beautiful city in the nort of Italy (Turin). I have a lot of friends with my same passion for cars and a lot of them have moster such as Lotus Elise, Scirocco R, Lancer Evo XIII, Audi RS5, Porsche 911, Panamera, Subaru Impresa, Ferrari Modena…..
    So we thought that is possible to organise somthing similar to Cars and Coffe of Paris that in April was small (15 cars) and now is incredible like Cars And Coffe in LA. Is amazing to have people who share the same passion togheter and make a lot of pictures in front of an Expresso Coffe ^^

I would like to know what should i do! Do i have to speak with someone of Cars and COffe Staff??? It’s possibile to make it “Official” or not??? Is it possible to have a section of the forum in Cars And Coffee International???

Rhino8487

Hi ,thats what I want to do ,for an Event in Germany ,but it sems difficult . Did you had contakt to Brent Ferguson , the Administrator ? Brent has a lot of
    question about my concept ,how many participants and so on. But you can build a page on Facebook named Cars and Coffee Italy . In the Infotext you declair that you have the intention to get a partnership with C&C so you can use Facebook as your plattform. Cars and Coffee is a Trademark take look about the legislations for a Trademark in Italy. In Germany a Trademark is not protected by law .
    Please take contact to me my username is “ZX 300” .I already organized an Event in 2011 with another name.

pladmin
    Keymaster

Send ma a PM and we can discuss.

@El Moro 63474 wrote:

Hi all!
    Form 2 months i’m thinkint to orginise something similar to “cars and coffe” here in my beautiful city in the nort of Italy (Turin). I have a lot of friends with my same passion for cars and a lot of them have moster such as Lotus Elise, Scirocco R, Lancer Evo XIII, Audi RS5, Porsche 911, Panamera, Subaru Impresa, Ferrari Modena…..
    So we thought that is possible to organise somthing similar to Cars and Coffe of Paris that in April was small (15 cars) and now is incredible like Cars And Coffe in LA. Is amazing to have people who share the same passion togheter and make a lot of pictures in front of an Expresso Coffe ^^

I would like to know what should i do! Do i have to speak with someone of Cars and COffe Staff??? It’s possibile to make it “Official” or not??? Is it possible to have a section of the forum in Cars And Coffee International???

pladmin
    Keymaster

I’ll be getting back to you soon. Sorry, I have been really busy this past week.

@ZX 300 63587 wrote:

Hi ,thats what I want to do ,for an Event in Germany ,but it sems difficult . Did you had contakt to Brent Ferguson , the Administrator ? Brent has a lot of
    question about my concept ,how many participants and so on. But you can build a page on Facebook named Cars and Coffee Italy . In the Infotext you declair that you have the intention to get a partnership with C&C so you can use Facebook as your plattform. Cars and Coffee is a Trademark take look about the legislations for a Trademark in Italy. In Germany a Trademark is not protected by law .
    Please take contact to me my username is “ZX 300” .I already organized an Event in 2011 with another name.

Rhino8487

No problemman ,see you later .

Thomas

Dawweerie
    Participant

Thanks for the answer brent. So u will recive a pm in the next days !

Dawweerie
    Participant

Ok Brent you have a private message!

Dawweerie
    Participant

Hey guys!

THE FIRST CARS AND COFFEE ITALY, in Torino, is taking place on sunday 18 march!
    It’s going to be fantastic… I will post a lot of pictures and i will create a topic with the place where it’s going to be and additional information!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.