Cars and Coffee Irvine Rules

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings All,
    I haven’t seen this published in the forum so forgive me if it’s a repost
    Regards,
    AZmuttdriver

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3605[/ATTACH]

benzjed
    Participant

It was. But still good to have constant reminders since there seems to be a hardcore contingent that just refuses to acknowledge maybe the rules apply to their “rolling deep” club of late model stock Japanese or European economy/sporty coupe cars.

gxpjimmy
    Participant

still hanging onto that hate, eh? awesome.

thanks for posting the rules. 🙂

benzjed
    Participant

@dmark101 81466 wrote:

still hanging onto that hate, eh? awesome.

thanks for posting the rules. 🙂

It’s not hate, it’s constant positive reinforcement. That’s what it takes sometimes to get something through to people. Just gotta keep pounding it into their heads. Then again, I am very happy that this list came out of the debate in the other thread. I take full credit for it.lololol

gxpjimmy
    Participant

@Notorious 81467 wrote:

It’s not hate, it’s constant positive reinforcement. That’s what it takes sometimes to get something through to people. Just gotta keep pounding it into their heads. Then again, I am very happy that this list came out of the debate in the other thread. I take full credit for it.lololol

call it what you want. it’s ignorant blathering.

i know who made the list and why. you had nothing to do with it.

benzjed
    Participant

@dmark101 81495 wrote:

call it what you want. it’s ignorant blathering.

i know who made the list and why. you had nothing to do with it.

Yep, the list was made a long time ago when it started but it had to be reposted now because of all the newjacks who repeatedly commit CnC Fail. Now there’s a webpage devoted to them too. Hey, no skin off my back for them to be shamed for just doing it to themselves. I just hopefully don’t have to see their everyday cars when I do make my semi-annual trek to CnC.

Ignorant or not, it is what it is when it comes to CnC. Nobody wants to see their late model stock everyday driver cars. To deny reality and live in your own fantasy world where you think your near stock Mustang or Camaro or Japanese car is something people want to wake up at 6am to see is the true tragedy.

ANNEVESQUARIA
    Participant

Quick question, did you startup carsandcoffeefails.com?

benzjed
    Participant

@saint7 81752 wrote:

Quick question, did you startup carsandcoffeefails.com?

No. I wish I had. Great site. I don’t go to CnC often enough to get the pictures of the fails.

Apparently carsandcoffeefails.com is down, shame as I was interested in seeing some of it.

As for the rules posted on this thread…

I’m curious who decided that 1999 and older is better? I know i’d personally like to see some of the brand new concept cars or custom jobs over some restored bucket 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

@SE-Chris 83038 wrote:

Apparently carsandcoffeefails.com is down, shame as I was interested in seeing some of it.

As for the rules posted on this thread…

I’m curious who decided that 1999 and older is better? I know i’d personally like to see some of the brand new concept cars or custom jobs over some restored bucket 😉

It just says preference is given to pre-2000. I doubt they send any new cars that are not on sale to the public to the parking garage.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.