Cars and Coffee History/Charters/Cars

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all, I was hoping some of you seasoned C&C guys could help me out with something.

I’m having to do a speech for a Communication class at school, the topic this time around can be any person, group of people, or event. Being the car fanatic I am, I naturally chose Cars and Coffee as an event. What I was hoping to gain from this forum, is a little background on C&C. I’d like to know how the idea of Cars and Coffee came about, how it was started and why, how one goes about setting up a chapter in a location, how the events are funded, etc. All the good stuff.

Any background information you have on C&C will be gladly welcomed and appreciated. Also, if no one here knows much about the structural part of C&C, I’m sure you all have some sweet rides that you go in! I’m using a powerpoint for my presentation as well, and was planning on showing a couple Youtube clips of C&C exits and the actual event, but I would love to put some pictures of some cars and people all gathered around at an event as well. If anyone has some event pictures, I’d love to have them in my presentation (with your permission of course!).

I’d have my own pictures and probably know alot more about C&C than I do if there was a chapter where I live (central AR), but sadly, there’s not. And I doubt I have the resources to create one. Anything you can add to help me out is appreciated, thanks again!

Joe

Anonymous
    Inactive

I read this post and I like information about cars and coffee history. Specially I like this sentence which you post over here “I’m using a powerpoint for my presentation as well, and was planning on showing a couple Youtube clips of C&C exits and the actual event, but I would love to put some pictures of some cars and people all gathered around at an event as well”. It is nice post.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.