Cars and coffee-easter weekend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

does anyone know if cars and coffee is going to meet this weekend which happens to be easter weekend?
    i missed the last two outings…i’m new to the meet and anxious to check it out…i remember car meets of a different kind back in NY…but i somehow keep missing the one here..defnitely would like to experience in the “CARs and COFFEE” phenomenon…thanks for any info..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hope so! I’m planning on being there for my first time too. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

silence as only crickets are chirping – the weekend approaches……

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be there…

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Classic BMW website lists it as April 3rd. Since they are the hosts, I find it is the safest place to check the dates.
    http://www.classicbmw.com/MiscPage_3

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks richard..that’s good info ..i’m excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had a great time this morning at my first C&C event. Awesome cars everywhere! A big thanks to the host who warned me of the police watching on the frontage road as I left. I did a nice slow takeoff and looked back as the swirling lights came on and pulled over the BMW behind me.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

wow….it was an awesome event..so many exotic and classic cars all in one place..i was in awe…esp. over the beautiful brand new ferrari california…WOWZERS!!!!
    too bad that somewhat undercover cop had to spoil the fun and pull people over…no way to dispute that…
    “how fast where you going?”:busted:
    ..”dunno…, where the heck where you?”
    “right behind you..DUH!”
    spoiled the fun of the day…but still enjoyed all the beautiful cars..
    came a little late..have to come earlier next time…thanks for a great time CARS and COFFEE!…much LOVE !!!drivesmile
    tiphat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mark, great photos – except for the last two – looks like they got you!

I wasn’t able to make it today – but also saw a clip on the solstice forum of a crash on exiting the lot – ouch!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.