cars and coffee denver

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

welcome to cars and coffee denver… hope you like our new site…we are having our first meet may 2nd at the southlands mall behind barnes and noble books.. We have enough parking for 200 cars and have made arrangements to expand to 400 plus if needed…We are the only cars and coffee in Denver authorized to use that name and are not associated with some recent posts using our name..We will reserve spaces for groups if you notify me with the number of cars prior to the meet…We have already had some commitments from some of the Denver car groups so i think we can all have some fun..please spread the word and plan to attend… We will talk about some of our future plans incuding some possible road trips atthe first meeting…look forward to our get together.:banana::banana: fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations! Welcome to the family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is great news that Cars and Coffee has come to Denver.

I’m planning on attending the May 2 event! If this gets the legs that Irvine and Vegas have, it’ll be the best gathering in our area.

Thanks for the info, fly-by.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please explain how this is “your name” when it is documented both physically and electronically to have been in use for years prior to your arrival? Why should I participate in an out of state corporate show that by virtue of your post, is already belittling/sweeping aside true LOCAL car guys that are very well known and respected?
    I would suggest – at the very least – that you chose your words and actions carefully when trying to come in to a new area with the potential to cause strife to part of the local community. Yes, you trade marked the name. Good for you. Obviously your fact finding in this area was horribly lacking, or you came in under the premise that you could over-run the smaller shows. Either way, not very impressive, and as I am sure you are aware, could be an expensive and long lasting issue if taken to a higher authority.

I wish you the best – just not on the backs of others.

Anonymous
    Inactive

…and it begins…

:nuts:

Anonymous
    Inactive

:rolleyes: This has been beaten to death on other forums. I say turn up if you want to and don’t if you don’t. Pretty much everyone knows where meets are and which ones they will continue to turn up to.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Thumper;24012 wrote:
    Please explain how this is “your name” when it is documented both physically and electronically to have been in use for years prior to your arrival? Why should I participate in an out of state corporate show that by virtue of your post, is already belittling/sweeping aside true LOCAL car guys that are very well known and respected?
    I would suggest – at the very least – that you chose your words and actions carefully when trying to come in to a new area with the potential to cause strife to part of the local community. Yes, you trade marked the name. Good for you. Obviously your fact finding in this area was horribly lacking, or you came in under the premise that you could over-run the smaller shows. Either way, not very impressive, and as I am sure you are aware, could be an expensive and long lasting issue if taken to a higher authority.

I wish you the best – just not on the backs of others.

Jim and I are two local car guys who wanted to start a weekly show where car guys could go hang out for a few hours on a Saturday morning. We liked the Cars and Coffee concept that we saw in Irvine and Las Vegas and joined in order to use the name they trademarked and to have access to this website and forum.

We are not trying to run over any other car show nor are we trying to, as you put it, step on the backs of others. In fact, there were people from the 26th Annual Exotic Car Show &Concours D’Elegance passing out flyers for their event which has a tour on Saturday am which would conflict with our show. We didn’t run them off, rather we told them they were welcome to pass out flyers and we would try and make their event.

You are welcome to come out this Saturday and check out the show. I think you can tell from the pictures posted of the first show last Saturday, we had a pretty good turnout and a lot of different type cars.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.