cars and coffee denver-1st meeting

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are busy contacting car groups in the Denver area and letting them know about our 1st meeting. We visited the Irvine Cars and Coffee and the Las Vegas Cars and Coffee with the idea in mind that we would try and combine the best of both. Irvine starts early (7am to 10) and is pushing 750 cars with turn aways for lack of parking space. Las Vegas starts later (8am to 11) and has 200 to 400 cars, a sound system with music playing in the background and uses a mike for announcements. So, not being early risers, we thought starting a 9am and going to 12 seemed about right. Also, we liked the idea of the sound system with some music in the background. At this point, we don”t have a good feel for the number of cars we might have so bear with us on the 1st couple of meetings. We can accomodate approximately 200 in the site behind Barnes and Noble. If we need more, then we will relocate to the parking area behind the cinema which will take care of 400 plus. If anyone would like to comment on start times or what might make the meets more fun, please let me know. Looking forward to making some new friends.

fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great, will be fun..CYA all theredrivesmile

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking forward to it. Hope you have a great turnout.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are very happy to see Cars and Coffee come to Denver! If you guys run out of space, please let me know as we have enough room at our facility to accomidate 500+ cars and I think I can even work it out to have free doughnuts and coffee for everyone!

Until then, we will do our best to spread the word about the first meet and bring out some very cool cars! Hopefully we can get the owners of the Enzo and the F40 that are here to come.

Go to http://www.clubautocolorado.com to see pictures of the facility!

Mike B
    303-238-5040 office
    303-929-1998 cell

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m attending a race in TX in late April, and several of the participants down there are from Denver.

I’ll see if I can round up a few friends to come out. One has a NASCAR that he can trailer over, and a few others are Corvette people, including a vintage twin turbo Callaway.

Looking forward to it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hwy runner, i was going to go to the event but just couldn’t get everything done in time.Would love to have you bring some friends over to the event-haven’t seen a calloway in a very long time. Have fun at the race i”am sure its going to be a great rally.
    Fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry this might be posted somewhere else, but I couldn’t find it.
    Where in Southlands are you having the show?
    Thanks!
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Justin, on the count down page on the web there is a block that says directions that you can click on-like map quest, put your start point and it will get you there. If youre coming from the Highlands ranch direction climb on 470 head east to smokey hill road exit, take exit and turn right at the 1st light which is smokey hill road, then turn left at he next light which is the entrance to Southlands Mall.
    Fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

The parking area is on the side where Barnes and Noble is. Parking area is separate from where customers for Barnes and Noble park and will be separated by traffic cones so we don’t have to worry about disturbing Barnes and Noble customers or having minivans parked in our area.

If we outgrow the current space, Southlands has provided us another area where there are no current businesses and it holds close to 500 cars. It is still close to the shops, restaurants, and Farmer’s Market. It is back from main streets so is a little less visible so we don’t want to move there until the need arises.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks!
    I am looking forward to it!

Can you come and go as you wish or once your car is there you are there until the end? Not that i want to leave early, but just to plan the day better…thumbup

Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Justin, you can come and go without any restrictions. Look forward to seeing you there- glad you can make it..
    fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

check out metrodubs.com for the local and one of the largest VW & Audi clubs in Denver.

we are always up for some great meets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hwy Runner- You might know (if you are part of LGCA) Frosty and Jaimie Lou. They are in the 156mph Class I believe and drive a Silver C5. If you are part of LGCA bring everyone you can. My father owns a White C5 and is going to post on the website to get the members to come.

See you Saturday hopefully.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    S4Nogaro;24292 wrote:
    Hwy Runner- You might know (if you are part of LGCA) Frosty and Jaimie Lou. They are in the 156mph Class I believe and drive a Silver C5. If you are part of LGCA bring everyone you can. My father owns a White C5 and is going to post on the website to get the members to come.

See you Saturday hopefully.

S4Nogaro-

I’ve known them for several years. We both run in the 150 class.

Make sure you give Frosty a hard time on his DQ in Texas last month. He says he was going to fast, I secretly think it’s becuase he’s too slow…….. :lol::lol:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.