Cars and Coffee Cornelius

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

My name is Tony and I’m the owner of Waterbean Coffee located in Cornelius. I will have a meeting with the Police Sergeant and Cornelius Planning tomorrow about Cars and Coffee event to be held at Waterbean Coffee. I created this coffee shop because of myself a huge car enthusiast and the theme of my coffee shop is center around cars and coffee meets. Currently every third Saturday of the month we have a group of people that attended the event. I’m currently talking with the Ferrari group and NASCAR people to have the event at Waterbean Coffee. We have plenty of parking spaces and the best part is that we near the highway and easy access to everything. Last but not least we have amazing coffee! Hope everyone can spread the words, every third Saturday of the month from 8am-11pm. Feel free to check out Waterbean Coffee website for more information, I posted a few pictures from past events on there. Hopefully, what happened in Charlotte will not be an end to cars and coffee in our community.

Thank you,

Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Charlotte’ is closed to new topics and replies.