Cars and Coffee 3.29.08 by Phiberglass

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.austingrade.com/cnc

There will be no pictures for the next two cars and coffee events, due to me being on vacation. 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    I am not sure if you are using some post-processing or not, but your color balance is WAY off and the contrast and saturation setting also need some help.

Looking on my color corrected monitor the pics are very red.

looks just like the white balance to me (then again my monitor isn’t color corrected) which was fine until ~#10

easily fixable though

i think the reds might be due to the black level.. not sure though

otherwise, i like the pics

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm, I hadn’t notice that until you pointed it out. You’re right though, they do have a redish tint to them. I’m not sure why, I had my WB on either auto or daylight :confused:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Phiberglass;2592 wrote:
    Hmm, I hadn’t notice that until you pointed it out. You’re right though, they do have a redish tint to them. I’m not sure why, I had my WB on either auto or daylight :confused:

it’s the ones where you used daylight i’m sure. i’m not sure under what conditions you’re supposedt o use daylight, but i think it’s daylight for skin tones or something so you have warmer pictures. for machines i like to err on the blue side

Anonymous

Thanks for another great set of pictures – especially with another great “leaving” shot of Myabusa – but I think my favorite for this morning was the black Studebaker custom – VERY NICE!! It was FOR SALE, too!!

Thanks again – – Derrick

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Max 2614 wrote:

The Man in action

[IMG]http://cncpics.com/d/139343-3/CnC080329+464.JPG[/IMG]

😀

Those people sitting below me, walked right up and pretty much sat on my feet. 😡

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.