Cars and Coffee 10-4-14

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

I’ll apologize in advance that some images may be blurry. Realized today that my shutter button is a bit worn so focus sticks causing some images to blur.

Nice turn out today. Just my luck though as I was pulling out and ready to leave.. 3 Adventadors came rolling in… 🙁

Anyway here’s the link to the images. It’s 1:06PM as I’m still uploading images. So wait a few minutes and more images will load.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for sharing the pics. I thought they looked quite professional, so you have no reason to apologize in my opinion.

Inspector
    Participant

Love to see the pics but not much shows from the link. I see a dark gray rectangle with arrows left and right but no images. Rest of page looks as though its correct. I’m using Chrome on windows if that helps.With Firefox its shows a row of the BMWs broken up. Firefox complained about having out of date plugins as well.Looks like Java is slightly out of date but shouldn’t be a huge issue.

Marc
    Participant

I too am using Chrome on windows. I know that from the layout of the site.. It takes a bit for the images to load but shortly after waiting a few seconds.. You have to aim at the left/right arrows a certain way inorder to get the images to move. I’ll look into another layout to make this easier. I’ve been encountering this issue myself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Charlotte Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.