Car shows being discontiued at Goove ford until further notice

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

To all we are dicontinuing the shows until we can find a new location…Our original plans were not materilized when we first decided to move due to some unforseen circumstances.Watch the web site for new information about location and times

fly-by

soareyes

It was nice of the folks at Groove to let the group use the space, even if for just a short time. I’ll probably just swing by the “Great Outdoors” non-event for a few minutes. I plan on bringing the old Rover this time… Someone needs to have something dirty that leaks oil among all of the more exclusive vehicles… 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bummer…thanks for the update…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any new location updates?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not yet. Jim and I decided to wait till Spring to search out a new location. I would like to go back to Southlands if we could work something out with their management. Another possibility is the shopping center on Arapahoe and Parker, where all the new resturants are. Any suggestions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I figured we were done for the season, was just curious if anything looked promising. I like Southlands personally, But think the Arapahoe and Parker area might be a pretty good location as well. Lots of exposure, shopping, food, easy access, and lots of space. I’ll keep my eye out for something.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How about more central locations? I was thinking that a movie theater lot might work, since they don’t get started unitl around 11am. The Riverpoint Regal Cinima location just southwest Hampden & Sante Fe might work. No pure “coffe” places, but it has numereous other options, such as Carl’s Jr., Pannera Bread, Chick Fillet, etc.
    Location map: http://www.weingarten.com/mediabin_import/Property%20Photos/0567%20(River%20Point%20at%20Sheridan,%20Sheridan,%20CO)/Site%20Plans/567%20-%20River%20Pointe%20at%20Sheridan(09-02-2011).pdf
    Real estate developer contact: http://www.weingarten.com/retail/property/0567-785/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all

I am one of the founding members of the Camaro Club Of The Rockies (CCOTR) and have been to a few Cars and Coffees at the Southlands Mall location and then several at the other location off of Arapahoe. If you are still looking for a new location, I may have one. I own the Self Serve Yogurt (Zookie’s) at the SE corner of Buckley Rd and Alameda (in the Benders Brat House plaza). I have spoken to the landloard/owner and the are certainly willing to entertain the Cars and Coffee show in their parking lot. They wouldnt charge anything and just asked that if any permits would be riquired that they be taken care of. Let me know if you are interested and I can find out more details. It would be a good location, right on Buckley road in Aurora.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any coffee places nearby?

soareyes

@Icntdrv55 62837 wrote:

Hello all

I am one of the founding members of the Camaro Club Of The Rockies (CCOTR) and have been to a few Cars and Coffees at the Southlands Mall location and then several at the other location off of Arapahoe. If you are still looking for a new location, I may have one. I own the Self Serve Yogurt (Zookie’s) at the SE corner of Buckley Rd and Alameda (in the Benders Brat House plaza). I have spoken to the landloard/owner and the are certainly willing to entertain the Cars and Coffee show in their parking lot. They wouldnt charge anything and just asked that if any permits would be riquired that they be taken care of. Let me know if you are interested and I can find out more details. It would be a good location, right on Buckley road in Aurora.

Looks like Benders opens at 10am. ooooohhh man that is enough of a reason to make the drive out there!!! To anyone who hasn’t eaten at Benders, you are missing out. http://www.bendersbrathaus.com/ And I’m sure that your place ( Zookies ) is good as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Russ You are correct…Benders is OUTSTANDING! They open at 10am til 4pm. There is a Starbucks less then 1/2 mile down the street and our yogurt store has a Keurig. Its good for a very wide selection of coffee’s and since I own it, I can certainly take requests for certain types of coffee.

Its a pretty good location, lot of visability. Let me know what you guys think!

I would love to have the Cars and Coffee there. I also plan on talking to some of the different car clubs around town to see if they would like to have meets there!

I am just a car nut and now I have access to a place thats IDEAL for meets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Take it back to the Ukraine, MR. SPAMMER………

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spring is in the air – any updates on a new home for the events?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.