Car Show to Benefit Nevada Paralyzed Veterans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all:

We are putting on another car and truck show Saturday September 12, 2009 from 6pm to 10pm. We are putting this show together to benefit the Nevada Chapter of the Paralyzed Veterans of America.

The show is open to any make, model, and year of car and truck. We will have delicious food specials, awesome prizes and raffles, and many awards!!!! The show will be hosted by Marco Pollo Chicken and the Shops at Warm Springs located at 7150 S. Durango; Las Vegas, NV 89113.

Here is the link to the event flyer

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pappasmotorsports/Show%20Flyers/?action=view&current=september12flyer.jpg

For more information, please visit our website: http://www.pappasmotorsports.com

So come out and support our local heroes that fought for the freedoms we all enjoy!!!!!

Thanks. Hope to see you all at the show.

Constantine
    Pappas Motorsports

Anonymous

If I’m back in town I’ll be there.thumbup

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Newt 31327 wrote:

If I’m back in town I’ll be there.thumbup

Awesome!!! Hope you can come join us!!!

Anonymous

Hey this is the first I have heard of this one! This is for a good cause, I’ll see how many fron SSin City SS club can make it.

Jim

Never mind, I found the email you sent me…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi:

Just a quick reminder that our Hot Rod, White, and Blue Car and Truck Show to benefit the Nevada Paralyzed Veterans is coming up soon. September 12 is just around the corner, and we hope that many of you will be able to come out and join us. This event is being put together for a very worth while cause, so please come out and support us.

Thank you.

Hope to see you all at the show.

Constantine Pappas
    Pappas Motorsports

progress.gif
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.