Car Show Oct 20th- Chapman University

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey Guys,

My name is Brandon Lester and I am a junior Business Marketing student at Chapman University. I am hosting a car show at Chapman on October 20th from 11AM-2PM.

I am social chair and risk management chair for the fraternity of Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI) and we are raising money for an organization called Olive Crest out of Santa Ana. They are a home for protecting abused children in Orange County as well as educating the children in innovative programs to help keep them out of abusive families and eventually into safe homes.

This spring, we held our first car show with 35 cars and raised $350. Second time around, I have a goal of getting roughly 100 cars out there and raise $5000. In order to accomplish this goal, I am marketing the show to as many car lovers like myself as possible. I have also received a donation in the form of a $500 gift certificate to South Coast Plaza. I am selling $5 oppurtunity tickets to anyone (car lover or not, because winner does not need to be present in order to win) to raise money as well as leaving open the option for individual donations.

In closing, I please ask, if you are available to come out and support Olive Crest, bring your car, and hang out with other car loves like yourself.

If you have any questions, please email me at fijicarshow@gmail.com or call Brandon at 714-686-2430. I look forward to seeing you out there!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.