Car of the Week – September 15, 2007

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hennessy Viper, chosen by Zotic. If anyone has pictures, please post. Thanks!

Anonymous

Actually it’s not a Hennessey, it’s a very rare Viper owners Invitational edition SRT/10 coupe, one of only 100 in the world in a white and blue striped paint job. What also makes it special is that it was a Viper that participated in a cruise to Camp Pendleton to visit wounded Marines and Sailors and the Wounded Warriors Center.If any one my pictures turned out, I would have them up.

Anonymous
    Zotic;1275 wrote:
    Actually it’s not a Hennessey, it’s a very rare Viper owners Invitational edition SRT/10 coupe, one of only 100 in the world in a white and blue striped paint job. What also makes it special is that it was a Viper that participated in a cruise to Camp Pendleton to visit wounded Marines and Sailors and the Wounded Warriors Center.If any one my pictures turned out, I would have them up.

no im pretty sure its a hennessey. it has the “FLY NAVY” sticker on the front windshield. if you read the road and track issue for september it is in the 200 mph shoot out cover story. In it,the article, it beats the veyron slr murcielago and an ruf to 200mph. i am also pretty sure the veyron they used is also the one that shows up to cars and coffee occasionally, unless there is more than one veyron with the blue and orange paint scheme(in the article it mentions to thank the veyron owner for wanting to test the limits of his car). It also mentions in the article, that mr. hennessey was on hand at the test, so im pretty sure that means it was real. I also doubt there is another blue/white ,fly navy, hennessey srt 10 coupe out there, so this is probably the same as the one that showed up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.