Car of the Week – March 29, 2008

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pladmin
    Keymaster

I got there right at 7am and the lot was already full! Tons of great cars there today. I dont know how we are going to pick a car of the week. I think everyone should post their vote and then we can do a poll and pick a winner.

I know Max’s vote is for the Studebaker. I loved the 65 VW Notchback, but I am a sucker for mid 60’s Type III’s, since my first car was a 66 Fastback.

What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Yep – I thought that was way cool – just wish he hadn’t taken up two spots since the show was hugely huge today.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    sideache;2598 wrote:
    Yep – I thought that was way cool – just wish he hadn’t taken up two spots since the show was hugely huge today.

the car’s on consignment at crevier classic car company.. i have at least a couple pics from when i went there the other day.

Anonymous

I too, vote for the stunning black Studebaker – very nice – –

Derrick

Anonymous

I was told that the owner of the Studebaker had over $250K invested in the car. Amazing.

Anonymous

unfortunately I could not be at the show, however I was treated to seeing the Stude near the corner of Red Hill and Baranca while the owner was on his way to the show. Stunning for sure.

Anonymous

I’m there every week but do not recall the Studebaker on March 29. What did I miss? Are there pictures of the Car Of The Week?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.