Canyon Run Videos: C and C 8/27/2011

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Produced by Canyon Run Videos. If you are in need of video production services for your next video project please contact us at: sales@canyonrunvideos.com.

We hope you enjoy the August 27, 2011 version of Cars and Coffee in Irvine, CA

Watch this video in HD and in full screen by clicking on the YouTube logo below

Canyon Run Videos video of Cars and Coffee Irvine, CA 8.27.2011

Canyon Run Videos video of Cars and Coffee Irvine, CA on 8/27/2011. There were a lot of Austin Martin Cars in the lot today along with two of the new Lamborg…

Anonymous

Nice video. I always try to catch C&C when i’m in the OC. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, I glad you enjoyed the video. It’s nice that I don’t have to try to compress the video in to a 15 minute window. This one is just under 30 minutes long but it goes by quickly when the footage is impelling.

Kent

Anonymous

@CanyonRunVideos 57325 wrote:

Thanks, I glad you enjoyed the video. It’s nice that I don’t have to try to compress the video in to a 15 minute window. This one is just under 30 minutes long but it goes by quickly when the footage is impelling.

Kent

Kent, It’s the next best thing than being there for me!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@jimmie jam 57336 wrote:

Kent, It’s the next best thing than being there for me!!!

Thanks Jimmie, I will try to get out to C and C Irvine more often to shoot video for those who aren’t able to make it to the event.

Kent
    Canyon Run Videos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.