Can someone tell me how to start a Cars & Coffee in my area?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jenofcndp
    Participant

Here in Maine we’ve got some car shows and regular cruise nights in different cities but nothing like Cars & Coffee. I’m wondering what is involved in starting one, if anything more than finding a spot and getting the word out.

Also, is anyone doing a Cars & Coffee that is held in a different locale each time, maybe like a circuit? Could be fun to cruise to a different spot each time, maybe do a circuit of several different locations.

Thanks in advance for any info you guys can provide.

I’m in the UK and I’d like this info too, there isn’t a section for UK in the International area on the site which kinda makes it more difficult

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Drive-By 91908 wrote:

I’m in the UK and I’d like this info too, there isn’t a section for UK in the International area on the site which kinda makes it more difficult

I agree, that would be helpful to know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all!

I’m going to buy a family hatchback or sedan. There are so many good cars for me to choose. This makes me feel difficult. And i want you to help me to find a best car for my family.

My family has 4 members: My wife and 2 sons and I. I want to choose a suitable car for my own family.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.