Calling All Lambo/Ferrari/GTR

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hey i was wondering if theres any of you from C&C that would be interested in letting me take pictures of your cars. im really into car photography now.
    here are some of my recent works

DSC_0033edit-1.jpg

DSC_0035editateaser.jpg

DSC_0040editteaser.jpg

DSC_0067edit.jpg

DSC_0084edit-1.jpg

DSC_0095edit.jpg

DSC_0103edit.jpg

DSC_0152edit.jpg

let me know if any of you are interested!

oh this isnt just for lambo or whatevers listed above, it would just make my DAY if it was tho. haha. so if anyone is intrested PM me.

the shoot will be a low rate as long as we shoot at that parking structure shown above, or in my neighborhood for the 1st 4 pictures, OR near by irvine. i can provide locations.

Anonymous

any takers??

Anonymous

nice pics!

Anonymous

I know you weren’t asking for a critique, but when you publicly show your stuff may get one. I can’t even tell what the last dark car is because of lack of detail in shadows. You might also do something about oil spots in the foreground. The pics of the silver Lexus are interesting uses of lighting but they don’t really show off the car. The only picture I really like is the white Scion. It emphasizes the lines of the car, and offers a different angle of view than is normally seen, and shows enough detail for the marque to be recognizable. I think in general you’ve done a better job of capturing the parking stucture than the cars. Theres a guy who goes by morpho at Elisetalk website. If you hunt him up you can find a link to his car pix. I know he works for C&D.

Don’t mean to be negative, keep working at it. You don’t need a Lambo
    or Ferrari to create a good automotive picture. When you can kick butt with a new VW beetle you’ll have arrived.

Steve R

Anonymous

I don’t know if you’re still interested, but I do have a Nissan GT-R. Here’s my email since I don’t check this very often. batman1820@gmail.com

Anonymous

hey steve, yea perfectly fine, everyone’s got their opinion. thanks for the critique, really helps. let me know if you ever find the guy you’re talking about. i’d be interested in looking at his stuff.

Anonymous

Update on more recent stuff.

7999011.jpg

799922.jpg

799930.jpg

799942.jpg

DSC_0027edit.jpg

Anonymous

Awesome pics!thumbup

Anonymous
    jc0522;13756 wrote:
    hey steve, yea perfectly fine, everyone’s got their opinion. thanks for the critique, really helps. let me know if you ever find the guy you’re talking about. i’d be interested in looking at his stuff.

I like your newer stuff better. I now this guy from a Lotus website. I was considering buying an Elan he wanted to sell.

http://www.morgansegal.com/

Steve

Anonymous

hey thanks steve, man those pics are so crazy. i should start trying to take rolling shots. either that man is a great photographer, or he’s a real great photoshopper.

anyway, i been playing with a new effect called HDR. what it is, is you take 3 of the same picture. one extra bright, one normal, and one extra dark. you take those three and combine it in a special software and you get these. those who are photoshop haters probably wont like these…anyways, regular pictures coming soon. enjoy.

DSC_0132_0_1.jpg

DSC_0059_7_8.jpg

DSC_0061_59_60.jpg

DSC_0084_2_3.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool! HDR can be very nice! thumbup

_DSC0718_.jpg

Anonymous

hey LOWrider, yea hdr is awesome, yours is very clean i like it. haha i tend to like mine very overdone to the point of almost cartoon-ish. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would you mind if I asked where the picture of the black civic was taken? Very good progress by the way.

Anonymous

@jstauceanu 14956 wrote:

Would you mind if I asked where the picture of the black civic was taken? Very good progress by the way.

haha i dont mind at all. its located in irvine at one of the business parks. im not sure which one, i was in the car with my friend and i happened to have my camera. the trees one was easier to shoot. we just had to constantly repark the car (it was a drop off zone and its only 1 lane). the 2nd picture with the slantedness was shot in the middle of the road in the same business park. that one was hard but i just got lucky, no car drove by.

i’ll try to pinpoint the location if my friend remembers.

Anonymous

just some recent stuff.

corvettehdr007.jpg

lambo003.jpg

DSC_0315_3_4.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.