Calender

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know, we try to update the calender as often as possible for any car related events throughout Southern CA.

If there is anything you want us to add to the calender, let us know!

God bless,
    Caleb

Anonymous

The huge Motor4Toys charity toy collection is December 2. Dusty has done this for the past few years and it just keeps getting bigger and better. http://www.motor4toys.com/
    There is going to be a caravan up from the Best Buy at the Marketplace in Tustin if anyone is interested.

Date&Time: Sunday, December 2nd
    6:30 a.m. arrive/7:00 a.m. leave

Place: Best Buy @ Tustin Marketplace

Anonymous
    frank4cars;1574 wrote:
    The huge Motor4Toys charity toy collection is December 2. Dusty has done this for the past few years and it just keeps getting bigger and better. http://www.motor4toys.com/
    There is going to be a caravan up from the Best Buy at the Marketplace in Tustin if anyone is interested.

I want to go so much, but my ride just crapped out on me. 🙁 Maybe next time, right?

Anonymous

I’d be happy to collect toys from anybody who can’t make it out on Saturday at C&C. $10 and up, new, unwrapped, and think of all ages and genders. I’ll probably wear my Santa hat this weekend so I’ll be easier to spot. Thanks.

Anonymous
    frank4cars;1574 wrote:

its in the calender!

Anonymous

Thanks a lot!:D

Anonymous

Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Anonymous

Hi everyone.
    My name is Oliver. I am a German TV producer and plan a film about cars&coffee and the people who go there with their cars. This piece is for a weekly German TV car magazine. I already got the permission of John from Ford to do the filming any given Saturday. But in addition to the Saturday filming I am looking for someone who attends the c&c and has a nice old or rare car where he puts a lot of own time in to restore the car by himself. I would like to do a little portrait about this person too.
    If you are interested or know somebody who would be, please contact me.

Please contact me through this forum or directly to oliver.richardt@hotmail.com.

I hope to hear back from you.

Thanks,
    Oliver

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.