C and C pics (Lightnings only).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Slept in, showed up late but made it out. We had a challenge with the Neon SRT-4 guys to see who could show up with more members. We (Lightning owners), came out ahead 6 to 2 from what i saw.

Saw two Neons. :banana:

img8449al2.jpg

img8450yc5.jpg

img8451mx5.jpg

img8452qe5.jpg

img8453vz7.jpg

img8453copyqn1.jpg

img8454yb8.jpg

img8455rc1.jpg

img8456ab3.jpg

img8457ry3.jpg

Anonymous

lol i don’t think there have ever been to many SRT-4s that show up … our crew is not to hard to beat in attendance =) i haven’t been able to make it lately, but hopefully i can start coming again soon.

Anonymous

:banana: lol 2 SRT-4s sounds like a fair fight for 7 Lightnings :banana:

Not hard to beat our SRT-4 crew on attendence that’s for sure. I have not been able to come lately, but hopefully soon i’ll have a chance to show up. There are usually only a handfull *if that* of us that come ever.

Anonymous

Despite the windy weather glad to see some lightnings come out and play!!drivesmile

pladmin
    Keymaster
    Joshie;11692 wrote:
    :banana: lol 2 SRT-4s sounds like a fair fight for 7 Lightnings :banana:

Not hard to beat our SRT-4 crew on attendence that’s for sure. I have not been able to come lately, but hopefully soon i’ll have a chance to show up. There are usually only a handfull *if that* of us that come ever.

Whats up Joshie! :banana:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice to see the Lightnings. It’s been a while.Please come back soon!thumbup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Las Vegas Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.