British Car Car DAYS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

BRITISH CAR DAY
    Winter Version

AT CARS AND COFFEE
    7905 Gateway Blvd., Irvine, CA 92618
    At the Ford Design Center

WILL BE SATURDAY, MARCH 08, 2008

From our friends at Ford:
    “Ford will have their top design executives from Ford worldwide coming here for a design review in March. Several of them are coming from England, and are keen enthusiasts of the cars we all love — Healeys, Triumphs, Jaguars, Morgans, etc. We’d like the date for British Cars Day to be Saturday, March 8, and we will invite the design execs to come in for the weekend to join Cars & Coffee. I’m sure they will provide lots of interesting conversation for the participants!”

And a Second 2008 British Car Day!
    THE SPRING BRITISH CAR DAY AT CARS AND COFFEE WILL BE SATURDAY, MAY 10, 2008.

http://www.carsandcoffee.info/main.html

Anonymous
    RMS TR6;1869 wrote:
    BRITISH CAR DAY
    Winter Version

AT CARS AND COFFEE

“Ford will have their top design executives from Ford worldwide coming here for a design review in March. Several of them are coming from England, and are keen enthusiasts of the cars we all love — Healeys, Triumphs, Jaguars, Morgans, etc. We’d like the date for British Cars Day to be Saturday, March 8, and we will invite the design execs to come in for the weekend to join Cars & Coffee. I’m sure they will provide lots of interesting conversation for the participants!”

Sign me up, we’ll be there with bells (…Jaguars) on!

GregJ

Anonymous
    RMS TR6;1869 wrote:
    BRITISH CAR DAY
    Winter Version

AT CARS AND COFFEE

I’ll be there with either Tintin (’66 MGB-GT) or Milou (’57 MGA).
    See you all there!:)

Anonymous

I’ll be there with a classic Mini. Provided I wake up in time, that is.

Anonymous

You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink.

Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel WoW Power Leveling now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

Anonymous

OK, that’s one day.
    When is the next?
    I’ve got a couple of candidates to bring….
    I’ve got to get motivated to get up on a Saturday morning!
    🙂

Anonymous

i need to know when to wear my ford jacket 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.