Bring family and friends to C&C

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So far I have influenced two people to attend Cars and Coffee, one friend and my father. Most other people I know wont get up early on Saturday.

By Saturday my influenced count will go to three.

Has anyone else here convinced someone to come to our gathering, and did they like it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw the coverage on Car Crazy.

Anonymous

We had a great time. I tell every car guy and girl I know and remind them each week.

Anonymous

We had a great time. I tell every car guy and girl I know and remind them each week.

Anonymous

My wife, 2 of my brothers, & one of my friends, all of which have returned multi time (except my friend, last Saturday was his first time)…… My pops goes and he is the one who got me started (I use to attend the car show over by Crystal Cove)…..

Anonymous

My wife, 2 of my brothers, & one of my friends, all of which have returned multi time (except my friend, last Saturday was his first time)…… My pops goes and he is the one who got me started (I use to attend the car show over by Crystal Cove)…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Every week I post pictures I get about 1 or 2 people to attend the event in the next few week from each forum and TONS of people who have never heard about cars and coffee.

Anonymous

I try to get my friends to go but i always get “7am, that’s so early.”

The ones that do go are always very impressed.

Anonymous

I try to get my friends to go but i always get “7am, that’s so early.”

The ones that do go are always very impressed.

Anonymous

Yeah it’s hard to get people to go because it’s so early.

Anonymous

Yeah it’s hard to get people to go because it’s so early.

Anonymous
    Max;5180 wrote:
    Nobody at all has ever come to Cars and Coffee because I told them about it, or published the pics on-line.

Not one person, no sir ! woohoo

IMO Anyone who won’t come is not a true car enthusiast! I bribe co workers to trade shifts with me at work….get up @ 4:30 AM and drive from San Diego to attend! I would do it every Saturday if I could. I have have had 9 friends attend the event after telling them about it. It’s always fun to caravan in the wee hours of the morning on the 5 w/ no traffic! :happy:

Anonymous
    Max;5180 wrote:
    Nobody at all has ever come to Cars and Coffee because I told them about it, or published the pics on-line.

Not one person, no sir ! woohoo

IMO Anyone who won’t come is not a true car enthusiast! I bribe co workers to trade shifts with me at work….get up @ 4:30 AM and drive from San Diego to attend! I would do it every Saturday if I could. I have have had 9 friends attend the event after telling them about it. It’s always fun to caravan in the wee hours of the morning on the 5 w/ no traffic! :happy:

Anonymous

I’m not a morning person at all. I remember as a child I hated school only because I had to get up so early in the morning. However, an event like this is the supreme exception. My buddy nomally goes to bed at 3 AM and sleeps until noon! (must be nice) I was able to convince him not to sleep and drive up with me last month. He had a great time and said it was worth not sleeping all night! Hopefully, we can organize a C & C in San Diego someday……that starts later in the day! hellosmile

Anonymous

I love cars and all but from San Diego. WOW. I was talking to the 510 owner and he said Inland Empire. I would have to think twice. Drive a tractor trailer for a living. 2500 miles a week is alot. But I guess if I were younger.drivesmile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.