BMW Thread

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thread deleted.

Originally thought it was progressing as a fun thread with a few jabs, as the market has given me very few hours of sleep. Unfortunately, it became too personal and I realized this too late. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Please use common sense and refrain from making jabs at people who could see it as a personal attack. Obviously, direct or repetitive personal attacks would warrant time out. Also, please try to be considerate in word choice when making threads that stereotype any car groups outside of Flidmongs.

This message is directed at everyone (including myself) in the thread. Let’s keep this place fun 🙂

Let me know if I missed anything and feel free to send me PMs on this

Anonymous

Good job Curt, that thread has been dragging for way to long already. Feels like it’s becoming a personal preference contest already.

Anonymous

Nice job Curt. THANK YOU!
    Doug

Anonymous
    Inactive
    btotoro;7563 wrote:
    Good job Curt, that thread has been dragging for way to long already. Feels like it’s becoming a personal preference contest already.

I think the biggest thing is that there’s very little difference between attacking people and attacking a motorhead’s car. I have fun with jabs & that kind of humor, but it’s important to be sensitive as to who is on the receiving end. Unfortunately, we’re all guilty of it at some point or another, so it’s important to recognize when you’ve gone too far.

Anonymous
    CurtC;7565 wrote:
    I think the biggest thing is that there’s very little difference between attacking people and attacking a motorhead’s car. I have fun with jabs & that kind of humor, but it’s important to be sensitive as to who is on the receiving end. Unfortunately, we’re all guilty of it at some point or another, so it’s important to recognize when you’ve gone too far.

Amen and thank you!!

Anonymous

cookies-and-milk-480.jpg

Anonymous

thumbup
    Thank you, it was getting stupid…..

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Max;7586 wrote:
    I think that there is a huge difference between ‘attacking’ a person and attacking their car !

Mini’s are often referred to as ‘clown cars’ or ‘chic cars’, or dismissed as crappy imports that are too small.

I am not deluded enough (yet) to consider that just because I like my Mini, that everyone in the world should share my enthusiasm.

What I do not do, is to turn around and say that the opinionee must be a retarded flidmong for having that opinion or worse, steer the discussion into a series of attacks against that person for holding a contrary viewpoint.

All I’m asking is that people be considerate in both directions. I don’t think that’s too much to ask and I’m not going to argue it

Anonymous

grouphug.gif

Anonymous

perspective1.jpgmy.php?image=perspective1fg1.jpgmy.php?image=perspective1fg1.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.