BMW Day?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey guys, planning to bring my 88 M5 out again and was told BMW day is sometime this month. Anyone know which weekend? Can’t seem to find any info. I haven’t been in touch with the BMWCCA lately.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also curious. Is it this month? I’ve been waiting all year for another BMW Marquee. May have to make my way out to C&C sometime soon, it’s been a while.

Anonymous
    Inactive

lol – as a quick fix, you could always just stop by your local shopping mall – there are sure to be a few dozen of them there on any given day

by the way, i can take that pot shot – i have a fully loaded triple black true manual trans 05 M3 ragtop

Anonymous

2505000046_762f08017e.jpg2691043260_f48d7f880b.jpg

2375195047_8044e5368e.jpg
    @flash 33191 wrote:

lol – as a quick fix, you could always just stop by your local shopping mall – there are sure to be a few dozen of them there on any given day

by the way, i can take that pot shot – i have a fully loaded triple black true manual trans 05 M3 ragtop

Haha, unfortunately some “purist” supporters of C&C love to pick on newer BMWs…..any newer make that is not “show worthy. That can can be interpreted in many ways and have caused heated debates in here. I love all cars especially BMWs (I’m in the market for a clean E46 M3 Cabrio now) and can appreciate them in a mall parking lot or at C&C. Fortunately for me I’m the original owner of a fully Euro restored 22 year old M5. How many of these rare sedans do you still see at the local mall parking lot? lololol

Anonymous

@Phiberglass 33095 wrote:

Also curious. Is it this month? I’ve been waiting all year for another BMW Marquee. May have to make my way out to C&C sometime soon, it’s been a while.

One of the BWW “regulars” @ C&C verbally invited me to bring my M5 a month ago and forgot the date. I think he said it was on 19th or 26th. I have been riding my Ducati to C&C lately and kidda out of the BMW loop. 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.