Best show yet!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

:happy:Thanks to all who came out yesterday to Cars and Coffee. We had over 300 cars there. The energy was high, Lots of people were mingling and getting acquainted, and more folks came with their kids and dogs. We love to see the evolution of the show. More car clubs are coming and growing, their spirit is electrifying and contagious. The motorcycles are starting to find out about us and coming out for the fun. The photographers are taking some amazing photos and sharing their art for all of us to enjoy. Please let your friends and coworkers know about us and share your experiences with us here. We love to hear what you r thoughts are. Also, please don’t forget o patronize our sponsors so that the show may continue for a long time. Their generosity makes it possible for all of us to enjoy this family event for FREE. Thanks to all of you who made this record weekend possible. How did you like it?

Anonymous

I’ll be there tomorrow. I’m president of the Las Vegas Impala SS club. Hope to have some of our other club members join me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.