Back to the Future II Delorean on Ebay!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i know where you can buy these 😉

there’s a DMC shop in/around garden grove

apparently a texas company bought the DMC name and all the spare parts (they made a tooonnnn of spare parts)

actually.. this car is at that place now that i look at the auction

“This DeLorean has been completely restored from the frame up, at Delorean Motor Co. Calif. by (Me) Dan Botkin (Service Manger of DMC CA)”

The guys there are super nice and let you walk around while they’re working.

Anonymous

Is the Flux Capacitor Included?

Anonymous
    sideache;499 wrote:
    Is the Flux Capacitor Included?

YES!!! Hes got some cool videos of this car on his myspace page.

I send the seller a message about the possibly showing this car on Sat and he said he used to attend the Crystal Cove show. So we’ll see this car this coming Sat.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    caleb;501 wrote:
    YES!!! Hes got some cool videos of this car on his myspace page.

I send the seller a message about the possibly showing this car on Sat and he said he used to attend the Crystal Cove show. So we’ll see this car this coming Sat.

you should really go up to gg to see them all.. its quite amazing to see 30+ deloreans and parts to make 100 more.

http://www.deloreanmotorcenter.com/

http://www.deloreanmotorcenter.com/cgi-bin/image/templates/PICT0210_edited.JPG

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Josh;512 wrote:
    Hey! I have driven by there but it must have been before they had the sign up. I noticed 3 deloreans parked out front (like in the pic) and was like “DANG 3 DELOREANS!” then kept driving….. lol

its halfway down an industrial road.. either you were going to giant motorsports (they do offroad truck work), you saw them from a distance, or you were lost 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘The Irvine Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.